Chapter 6: Awakening

Jeff's (POV)
"Why won't she wake up?" I asked slendy, I was terrified that kitten was dead. she got shot and now won't wake up.
"Give her some time child she needs the rest so her wound will heal quicker" he said.
I sighed. I thought she would be awake by now but she's not, I looked outside slendys door to see masky pacing back and forth, he is upset and blaming himself for kitten getting hurt, I walked out of slendys room.
"Hey masky you ok?" I asked him clearly knowing his answer.
"No, I shouldn't have taken her killing, we should have just stayed home it would have been better that way, then she would be ok right now" he said all in a rush, he was clearly frustrated.
"Masky none of this is your fault. Stop blaming yourself for something that didn't happen because of you" I said to him he just looked at me, turned around and walked to his room slamming his door.
"What's up with masky?" Ben asked coming up behind me.
"He thinks that kitten getting hurt is all his fault" I said.
"Why would he think that?" I took my eyes away from where masky retreated at and looked at Ben.
"I don't know" I said to him and walked back to my room.
Kittens (POV)
There was a bright light at the end of this black tunnel I'm in. I just stared at it, I couldn't move my body no matter how hard I tried I couldn't.
'Is that heaven?' I thought 'or is it actual life?' I thought some more.
"Ugh.. where the hell am I?" I finally asked out loud.
"Why my dear you're In your own mind" said a voice.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm you" the voice said.
"But...how?" I asked.
"Oh sweetie you're in your own head" it said.
"What do you mean?" I asked again.
"You're barley alive, someone shot you and you blacked out, now your body is healing which means you're in your own head..." she said.
"How do I wake up?" I asked.
"You see that light?" it asked.
"Yea I see it" I said.
"Run towards it as fast as you can.... that's the light of the living" she said.
"So, I just run to it and it'll bring me back?" I asked.
"Yes" she said.
"How do I know I can trust you?" I asked.
"Why if you don't trust me that means you're not trusting yourself" the voice said.
I just noticed I was talking out loud while she was talking through my head.
"Ok fine... I'll do it" I said "but there is one problem how do I move?" I asked showing her i can't seem to move my body.
"Push" she said "push yourself to move" And so I did I pushed myself to and next thing I know I'm running towards the light, it got brighter and brighter with every step closer to it I take then finally I burst through it. My eyes shooting open making me squint from the light that flooded the room. I realized I wasn't breathing and couldn't breath. I tried to breath but I couldn't, I moved my hand around reaching for something, anything.. then I see slendy come into view and put a oxygen mask on me and i quickly take a deep breath, I started crying...
"Shhhh... child you're ok" he cooed.
"I almost died" I said through the mask.
"You're ok I saved you before you could child don't worry" he said soothingly.
"Thank you" I said, but right as I said that jeff burst through the door and ran over and kissed me, I kissed him back.
"I thought I lost you forever" he said "I wanted to ask you something" he said clearly nervous.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Will...will you be my girlfriend?"

----------------------------------------------ooohhhh cliff hanger will she say yes?? Or will she say no?? Comment what you think she is gonna say.