chapter 8

"wow. She looked just like you." Marc told me as he was going through the pictures of my baby girl.
"yeah she did."
"so do you ever wish that what you did never happened?" He asked.
"I wish that i never put her up for adoption but i dont regret getting pregnant because that is what got me out of all the stuff that i was doing. Or i wish that i a least got to meet her."
"You never meet her?"
"No. But her adoptive parents made sure to send me pictures of her and they would let me know if they were going to go to a park so that i could go and see her from a distance. I sent her a stuffed animal once, and when i went to the park when they told me i saw that she had it with her. They told me that she wouldn't go anywhere without it."
"Wow. They seemed nice about it."
"They were. They saw what type of parents i had and that if i could have support that i would have been able to keep her so that was why they did all the things they did for me." I told him.
"Well I am tired and so I'm going to get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning." I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Marc POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After i left Danny's room i went down stairs to get a snack. When i got down there i saw my mom on her laptop. I wonder if she knew everything that Danny has gone through.
"Hey mom, did you know everything that Danny has been through?" I asked her.
"Yea, why did she tell you?" She asked me as she looked up from her laptop with a sad look on her face.
"Yea. Its really sad. I'm glad that she is here now. Do you think that she will ever tell Harry the truth?" I asked her.
"I don't think so. If she does it would have to be because its a life or death situation. From what she has told me she basically raised him and she is like a good mother." She said. I knew that what she was saying was true. Danny really was good with Harry. If no one knew that she was his older sister that has took him under her wing they would think that she is his real mother.