Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a hospital bed again. At least this time i know why.

"Hey, how are you feeling? The doctor should be here in a few minutes." Emma said. I looked around the room and saw all the boys. But i saw one boy that i asked them not to bring because he has never seen me or any of the causes with the diabetes here. It was Harry.

He looked so scared. I knew that one day he would see this but i was hoping that that day would be when he was older.

if he ever found out that I am his sister I dont know what I would do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"mommy are you ok?" Harry asked, taking me out of my train of thought.

"yes sweetie I am. my levels just got low. come here and lay down you need to get some sleep." I told him as I patted the spot on the bed. he came and Marc helped him get up on the bed. Harry fell asleep fast.

"wow. he went to sleep fast." Cody said.

as he said that I started to fall asleep too, with Harry in my arms. just like how it was at home. I always worried about him so I had him sleeping in the same bed as me.

"should we go get a doctor and see if it is ok for her to be going to sleep?" I heard one of the boys say before I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as I was sleeping I felt Harry moving like he always does when he is asleep. he always did it when he wanted to be closer because he was having a bad dream or because he wanted to cuddle and get warm. whenever he started this I would wake up to see which one it was.

"are you ok Harry?" I asked him.

he didn't say anything. which meant he was still asleep and just wanted to be closer.

I looked over to where the boys were sitting or sleeping and  saw that they were all asleep but Marc was trying not to go to sleep. 

he looked over at me with a look that said "are you ok, do you need anything?"

I shock my head no. and fell back asleep.