Chapter Four

Someone knocked on Lauren's apartment door aggressively and Camila woke up to it. She looked to her left and saw her newly girlfriend asleep with her hand on her belly. Camila smiled but it falls when the person continue to bang on the door.

"Camz open the damn door." Lauren groans and falls back to sleep. Camila rolls over and put on her briefs and a shirt, she exit the room and went to the door where the person almost knocked it down with it's banging. Camila swung the door open and saw Brad there.

"Oh uh, is Lauren here?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah she's here, what do you need with her?" Camila asked harshly, he had his dirty hands on Lauren and she wasn't liking him much.

"Uh, Today is our breakfast date, why are you here?"

"I'm here to please my girlfriend." Camila smirked and Brad looked away.

"Um tell her I stop by." Brad said and Camila nodded.

"Okay bye." She said and shut the door in his face. She just don't like him and Lauren shouldn't talk to him after today. Camila headed back to the room and laid next to the dead sleeping girl who was snoring softly.

"Lauren you have to work today?" Camila whispers.

"Mm no I don't work at the diner anymore." Lauren sleep mumbles, Camila looked at her.

"Where do you work then?"

"Another restaurant down the street, easy walk now that I'm five months pregnant." Lauren whispers and falls back to sleep. Camila kissed her forehead and nodded, before putting on her clothes.

"I'll be back okay." Camila spoke and Lauren nodded. She grabbed her car keys and left.

*********************************

"Baby stop it feels weird." Lauren says and Camila smirked before sticking her tongue out and licking Lauren's bump again.

"I have a meeting today in Italy and I was hoping you wanna come, you know I'm bringing the kids cause Ariana is going out with coworkers and they obviously can't go out with her-Camz stop rambling." Lauren rubbed her cheeks with her fingertips.

"So you're going?" Camila asked hopefully, Lauren smiles at how the girl sounded so little when asking her on a trip.

"Of course baby I'll go." Camila move from her stomach and kissed her lips.

"We have to pack like right now and your wardrobe is gonna change because they wanna see my new girlfriend and kids on a carpet walk." Camila explains and Lauren nodded while sitting up and walking to her closet and started packing enough clothes.

"How long will we be gone?" Lauren asked placing a dress up to her chest and looked in the mirror.

"A whole month."

"A month Camz I can't lose my apartment." Lauren started.

"You can't lose your apartment in just one month." Camila stood up behind Lauren.

"It's sad you ruin my welcome party now gonna make me lose the apartment too." Lauren jokes and Camila smirked.

"I gave it an hour no one showed up I just fucked you senseless." Camila shrugged.

"Oh gosh I thought you might have impregnated me again while being pregnant." Camila takes the dress and throws it on the bed and turning Lauren around.

"I wanna say hey to my little nuggets. Hi babies, it's Mama sorry I didn't support Mommy when she first was pregnant with you. I was being very selfish and telling her that I didn't want you and I wasn't ready, but she did an eye opening move and made me see you are my children and I'm gonna love you for good." Camila kiss her stomach and Lauren tear up at that.

"You can be a total jerk and goofball one minute and the next a loving and caring person. I seriously thought I had to raise them alone, just a thought like that makes me depressed." Lauren said and Camila stood and kissed Lauren's forehead.

"Don't ever think like that Lauren I was gonna support my kids the best I could because those are mines just like you are as well." Camila kiss her belly bump and then her lips.

"We should pack and head to get the kids so I can finally meet the little ones." Lauren says.

"Oh I can't wait the kids will love you when they finally meet you, they have ninety nine percent of my genes and one percent of Ariana." Camila jokes and Lauren softly slapped her arm.

"Camz don't be mean, maybe you miss her and want her hot banging body back compared to my outstretched body."

"I love your body." Camila smiles and Lauren walks away and start folding the clothes she had picked.

"You may want to bring a snow coat and gear because it is snowing in Italy." Camila takes the snow gear out of the closet and hands it to Lauren who stuffed it in her second suitcase.

"I'll take your bags while you get dress then we could head to my house, I'll change clothes and we can get the kids and go." Camila says and Lauren nods and hands Camila the suitcases. Camila takes them and leaves to her car, when she opens the door a girl stood there with blue hair.

"Hello." The girl said and Camila frowned and sat the suitcases down.

"Yes?"

"Lauren is she here?"

"Yeah why?" Camila asked her jealousy side overruling her body. The girl laughs at Camila and Camila raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my gosh your face is like she better be a friend." The girl laughs.

"Hi I'm Ashley or Halsey either one is fine, but I'm Lauren's best friend where she at?" Halsey asked and Camila points towards the room where Lauren was getting ready.

"Okay thanks, I'll wait in here." Halsey said and walks in the living room. Camila shook her head and continued to the elevator. She steps on and press lobby when the elevator stops on the fourth floor next.

"Oh my gosh yes she isn't my type." A girl said as her girlfriends and her get on the elevator.

"Oh my gosh your type right here." A blonde said, Camila rolled her eyes.

"Hi are you moving out?" A brunette asked.

"I'm helping my girlfriend." Camila said.

"Oh she doesn't have to know."

"Yeah? No thank you." Camila exited the elevator and walked towards her car, she places the suitcases in the trunk before shutting it and heading to the driver seat. She played games on her phone and waited for Lauren to come down. Almost ten minutes later Halsey and her exit the building laughing.

"See you next month Halsey." Lauren says and enter the car, Camila starts it up and looked at Lauren.

"What happened up there while I was down here?" Camila asked, Lauren smiled and lean over to kiss Camila's lips before pulling away with a smack.

"She waited till I finish dressing and we talked and I told her that I have to say a see you later to Dinah and Normani and I was leaving for a month." Lauren puts on her seatbelt. "I'm only yours and I don't share what's mines."

"Better not." Camila pulls off and heads towards her house.