Chapter Thirteen

Camila sat up the house for her wife and kids, Lauren took all the kids to Ally's house because they wanted to hang out with her. It's been one month since Lauren had Cyrus and Camila couldn't be more happier, she's working hard every day she just build four hundred houses in Texas and opened a new bank in Canada. Lauren started a new job as a bank worker, her hours are easy cause she takes Cyrus to Camila's parents and the other kids to school well the twins are in daycare since they are eleven months old now. Camila cleaned the house of all the toys when the doorbell rang, she rushed over and saw Ariana. She opens the door wider and Ariana enters.

"Mila I have to tell you something."

"What is it Ariana?"

"I'm pregnant." she says and Camila looked happy.

"Austin finally put the cookies in the oven." Camila smiles and Ariana looks away.

"But I told him the baby is yours he said and is gonna kill you when he see you but then he said Lauren just had her baby a month ago and he was gonna hurt her, Mila I'm sorry but um he went looking for Lauren." Ariana says and looks away.

"You fucking put my wife and kids in danger." Camila said and put the broom down. She rubbed her temples when the door open and first came the dog Max and then Valerie with the twins chasing the dog and then Lucas with the cat Marcus and Lauren with one month old Cyrus.

"Oh my god Camz next time you are using your hand to have sex cause this is almost hectic." Lauren says and looked at Ariana then back to Camila. "Something important happening?"

"Yeah." Ariana says and Lauren took the car seat and went towards the baby nursery upstairs.

"Ariana why won't you tell him the baby is his?"

"Cause last month Camila he said he will kill it and beat me."

"Well now he trying to hurt my wife cause of some of something stupid."

"Why do you love her so much you only been with her for two years now?"

"I've been with her for four years and married to her for one month."

"Camz! It's your turn to change Cyrus, he made a huge mess just for you!" Lauren yelled from upstairs. Camila shook her head and Ariana raised an eyebrow.

"I have to clean my son." Camila looked at Ariana. "We will talk later."

"Okay just call me." And she left the house Lauren came down with a sleeping Cyrus and a dirty Max.

"Here clean him while I put Max in the tub, he decided that playing in the backyard and tracking mud into the house is good."

"Max bad dog." Camila scolds, they got Max three weeks after having Cyrus and got Marcus a week after Max.

"he is but I love him, yes boy." Lauren rubbed his and pointed upstairs. "Get in the tub boy, go."

Max ran upstairs and Lauren turns to Camila. "Change him please, he smell bad as hell."

"I got him go with Max." Lauren went back upstairs and Camila follows with a sleeping Cyrus, she laid him on his changing table and started to change him but heard a twin cry out loud.

"Mama!" Eva cries, Camila finish changing Cyrus and laid him in the bed, turned on his baby music and left the room and close the door as well. She walked down the hallway towards Lucas room.

"Yes baby girl what happened tell Mama." Camila picked her up and she pointed to the cat.

"Meanie." She pouts and lays her head on Camila's shoulder, the cat stretches and walks out the room. Camila shook her head and looks at the other kids.