1.2

the next day at school, allison and stiles were in their biology class then scott came in with his biology teacher."hello class,this young man her is scott mccall, he will be moving into your lessons instead of mine,". allison was sitting next to stiles so he just sat in the empty seat next to stiles with allison on the other side.allison usually sat with stiles as they were both in the same class as eachother so they basically had the same timetable and scotts one got completely changed so they all had the same lessons and there was usally a seat next to stiles with allison on the end so it would have given scott an excuse to see her again....and again.

it was a double lesson and they were into their second one.scott was getting impatient as he could not get allison to be alone with him. since allison was stiles biology partner for this part of their lesson and they had just changed the partner chart. he put up his hand."mr. mccall, yes?"uh can i go, i really gotta go. his teacher sighed."is that absolutely necessary?" "that depends.....would you liked me dead from a drowned kidney?".scott gave an awkward smile."ok, fine you may go,". 2 minutes later and scott was not back,"can allison argent please come to the principals office," allison looked up at stiles who mouthed a 'go on'. she nodded and left the room.

when allison got to the principals office, she knocked on the door. when she did not here a come in, she knocked again but still no answer. she decided to open the door anyway but there was nobody in there. allison turned to leave but she got startled."hi," scott was leaning against the wall with one leg crossed over in front of the other. he came off the wall and started to make his way towards her. she abruptly turned around and saw that it was just him."scott, you nearly scared me, what are you doing here,"."i just wanted to see you again,". scott gave her a very deep look into her eyes and they were full of lust."oh really? wh-why is that?"."well i never really got the chance to complete what i was going to do at your house yesterday used this as an excuse to finish it,". when she backed up, she bumped into the desk"what do you mean?"she managed to get out those words when scott came right up to her. he took allison right arm and held onto it while he put the other on the one that was on the desk as she looked where he put both of his hands.she focused her eyes back on scott. she closed her eyes again just after their lips and noses were close together. scott tried kissing her again but was also interrupted by non other than....

"hey allison whats taking so long-oh, hey....scott, allison," scott turned around to face stiles."i just got sent here to check where you guy were uh did i interrupt you or anything." "actually, you ki-"."um no you did not." allison was relieved that stiles came just in time."i was just waiting for the principal because he was busy so he will come back afterwards but i would not like to miss the lesson so all of us should go back. so bye!"and with that, she ran off."what about the pr-" allison went straight past him as stiles had to back into the door.allison let out a sigh of relief and made her way back to the classroom."stiles! i was just about to-"scott paused."wha- what did i do wrong this time?"w- uh-everything! i was just about to, ugh!"scott yelled at stiles in a duh way."oh.oohh. thats what all this was about,th-the studying, you beng alone with her, the constant awkwardness whenever i come in on you together."stiles counted on his fingers."oh you think!"."oh dont worry your secrets safe with me,"."shut up!" "what!".