Chapter 9

Anabelle Steele

He was reading this contract in finer detail I was proud of him for actually reading this one and I have to give him credit for reading it so quickly too. Watching him with great fascination from where I sat. I saw him come to the hard and soft limit parts. He looked up at me as his face go paler and paler the further down the appendix he read through the listed of events to engage in once in an agreement to all the terms of the contract. He opened his mouth then closed it again. Oh, he is surely going to run for the hills, now.

Stapling my fingers in front of my mouth, while I'm trying to figure out what he is thinking. He read the whole contract again for a second time. I gave him all the time he needed. I picked up my wine glass from the coffee table, sitting back watching him with great fascination. Oh, this is much more fun than the past two months of nothing. My burning urge has been growing and is starting to get out of hand. Crossing my legs and looked at him through my long lashes. He looks back up at me and all I could see on his face was question marks. He got up with the contract in his hand and walked over to the kitchen counter, picked up the pen from the breakfast bar and started signing the whole contract. He even initials all the pages on the bottom right-hand corners. He gave it back to me.

'So Miss Steele does this mean we will make love now?' He hands me back the signed contract.

'Oh, Mr. Grey, I don't make love. I fuck and hard.'

'I see. You mentioned earlier this evening that you will have to train me the basics. What did you mean by that?'

'That is merely because, judging by your inexperience, we have to start at the lowest level first and for most, Mr. Grey. Meaning there a 9 different levels of a submissive in the BDSM world Mr. Grey and you have to learn from rock bottom working your way up the BDSM ladder. Are you absolutely sure you want to step into my dark lifestyle?'

'Lifestyle?' I asked confused.

'Yes, Mr. Grey. BDSM is not just fantasies acted out, it's truly is a day to day lifestyle. One that saved me from destruction many years ago. Now, are you 100% sure you want to step into the world?' He is quite looking from me to the tiled floor.

His head snaps up and looked at me and without saying anything else just said: 'I am 100% sure. I want to do this only with you Miss Steele.' I gave him a satisfied smile then got to my feet, drank the last of my wine and stretched out my hand to him. He took it and with his contract in my hand lead him back to the breakfast bar.

'Very well then Mr. Grey. Now we need to define what you will and what you will not do, the hard and soft limits.'

'I have no idea what that list even means.'

'Have you read my hard limits in the contract?'

'Yes I have and you don't want to be touched. How does that work Miss Steele, that I can't touch you?'

'Well, there are certain part on my body that are 1000% off limits. Not even my mother in all my years have had that pleasure to touch me. That said what else don't you want to do, that is on the list.'

'So there are some parts I can touch then?'

'Yes but only some. Now let's get you ready then, shall we.' I said and signed the contract in front of him. 'The rest of the list will become clear to you as I teach you the Submissive ways. You understand Mr. Grey?'

'Yes of course.'

'Now that you are my new submissive Mr. Grey, you may only call my Lady Anabelle or Mistress but only here at home. Are we understood?'