10.

it's been so long lmao sorry xo

going back to body image,, just because unfortunately i don't feel like i know enough of mental disorders because personally i don't suffer from any (that i know of lmao).but im researching so hopefully ill be able to create a few chapters dedicated to such.

B O D Y D Y S M O R P H I C
D I S O R D E R

body dysmorphic disorder is another imagined ugliness that connects to social anxiety, agoraphobia etc etc. its an excessive concern or very minor,, "flaw"
this behaviour is not restricted to weight nor body fat ( although it can be n mostly is ) its also known as dysmorphophobia.

well let me tell you one thing, beaut

there is not one single flaw about you! how can there be? anyone would be blessed to to be friends with you, can't you see? it doesn't fucking matter whether you weight 180 or 87 (unless your health is at risk, if so see a doc please!!). but after all, its skin. its skin! what does skin do? it protects youuu!! it isn't on your body to harm you so stop treating a bit of extra skin like it's the worst thing in the fucking world! it isnt there to make your life tragic,, it isn't there to destroy every ounce of self confidence you have within.

and i know, goddamnit i know, how difficult and hard it is and this might not even help you in the slightest,, but please please please your body isn't your enemy. your body keeps you warm. your body is sometimes the only one there for you. your body is the only place you have to live in so treat it a bit better please.

you're beautiful