Dangerous - Chapter 2: Hit to the Gut

Hi Guys! I'm sorry it took so long to upload, I've just been busy because of school and much more things like that. Here's a chapter dedicated to the future couple if you can find them ;)

Hint: It's pretty fucking obvious >:)

Anyway, here's some upbeat music to tie everything together. Hope you enjoy xoxo

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Before Jeremy could think to say anything, the doorbell rang cueing the inevitable stern talking he would defiantly get from his parents. He groaned, walking out of the kitchen to find that one of the maids had opened the door. His Dad walked in, basking in all his glory. He was a more muscular and rougher version of Jeremy; brown hair streaked with gray, tanned skin, and a suit made entirely for him.

Jeremy smiled at his father, which then dissipated after he found that his mother wasn't behind him.

"Hello son!" He smiled down warmly at his son before gripping him in a bear hug that seemed to last for an eternity.

Jeremy rolled his eyes as he pushed him away gently, stepping back and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Where's mom?'

His Dad, rubs the back of his neck.

"Well, there was a problem at the show. She had to fly to Las Angles to get it covered." He said,

"But don't worry, I'm here now! And also excited to meet your new blossom! Where is she?"

Jeremy concluded in his mind that it has been 3 years since he last saw her, and came to the realization that his mother was an utter bitch. He shook his head as he pierced his two fingers on his nose, pretty sure a welt would form if he continued doing that as a habit.

"Hey, you want to sit down? You haven't been doing drugs again right?"

Jeremy quickly dismissed the question with a simple wave of his hand, insisting that he just had a rough morning.

His dad's face contorts into confusion and irate as he mentions,

"Where's that girlfriend of yours," He brings his head down and snaps his fingers rapidly, trying to remember,

"Ah Natalie right? She's supposed to make you feel better."

Exhausted of the trying to hide everything from everyone at once, Jeremy blurts out,

"I broke up with her okay? I did it today." Jeremy slumped into a couch and waited for his father's response, but it never came, because as soon as he opened his mouth, the doorbell rang again.

Jeremy smiles and stands up, looking at his dad humouredly as he says,

"Ha-ha omg, you actually got me when you said Mom wasn't home."