Dangerous - Chapter 4: BEAT HIS you know what

Jeremy watches in disbelief as Natalie continues to comfort Jason. At one point, Roofie takes Jeremy's hand and tries to pull him away from the scene, all while glaring at the girl he just broke up with. But, he wasn't having any of that. He wasn't the type to just turn his back to a situation, and honestly, the hatred he had for Jason at this point was beyond surreal. He pulls his hand away from Roofie's and tries to get closer to him, but Natalie goes in between them and pushes Jeremy away with one of her hands.

"Stop it! Why are you acting like this?" She yells, her cheeks tinged pink from anger.

"Why is it any of your business? " Jeremy heatedly replies.

"Because" Before she finishes her sentence, she holds on to Jason's hand and kisses his cheek.

"He's my new boyfriend."

This is enough for Jeremy to have a loss for words. And that doesn't usually happen but with the exception of Roofie. His gaze lands on Jason's who was quietly praying to himself that this would just be over. He didn't know what type of history Natalie and Jeremy might have, and he also didn't want to be in the middle of it. Still, it is pretty funny to watch him sputter out like a disciplined puppy.

Roofie pipes in and says,

"Well, this has been interesting. Jeremy-" She snaps a finger in front of his face to get him out of it.

"Come on, let's go. These losers don't deserve half of our attention." Roofie grabs his hand and pulls him towards the school, but not before sticking a middle finger up at both Jason and Natalie.

Roofie swears that a look of frustration, more like jealousy flashes over Natalie's eyes, but then she turns towards Jason and kisses him. She makes sure Jeremy doesn't look back.

------------------------------------------

They walk through half of their school's corridor before Roofie realizes that they were still holding hands. She blushes, but no one was able to tell because of the vast amount of makeup she has on her face. 

Once again, from behind they hear a voice ring the hallways for them to stop. They both turn around and see that it's Coldren, holding papers in his hands.

"Hey!" He says when he reaches them, him out of breath. 

Jeremy coldly asks,

"What in the hell do you want?" However, Coldren is not fazed with this at all, actually, he smirks at Jeremy's behavior.

"Look man, I just wanted you to know that Jason wasn't trying to start nothing. Whatever he did, it probably didn't mean much." 

Jeremy rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. In hindsight, this would've been the best opportunity to let things go, but he just couldn't. He hated letting things go, especially letting people have the last laugh. Once, Roomie won a card's game they were playing when they were in 6th grade, and so Jeremy played against her every day until he won. It can be a gift and a curse.