Important Info About the Story

Welcome welcome welcome!

So glad you decided to check this story out! I really hope you enjoy it, feel free to comment and vote to your heart's content.

Just a few notes before we get started:

Not everything in this story will be 100% factually correct, meaning time lines will be a bit messed up and certain details won't be used. Like Mark won't be a YouTuber and he will look like this at the age of twenty.

Just go with the flow and we will all be Gucci

Also updates will be a little slow because my life is crazy. I will try and upload as often as I can, but please be patient with me.

This story was inspired by M. Night Shyamalan's movie "Split". I really enjoyed it and wanted to make a story staring Markimoo dealing with the same issues.

There are many different ways to look at Mark's alter egos, but I like to think of Mark internally struggling to keep these crazy personalities at bay. They are part of him and he can't just ignore them, they are constantly in his head, whispering their insane thoughts.

BUT that is just how I like to look at it. I haven't seen many stories on here that follow this pattern so I thought I would add to the small pile.

I was originally going to use an OC for the main character, but I decided to make it an X Reader because they are super fun to write. Also, I really like the way they involve you guys. Instead of reading about someone else's adventures, you get to live the adventure yourself.

Also, fair warning, both you and Mark will be in low mental states. Nothing extreme or trigger warning worthy, but some descriptions will be a poetic way of describing self-esteem issues and self hatred.

Just warning you.

Anyways, again, I hope you enjoy this. Please sit back and enjoy this emotional roller coaster, I'll try not to make it too painful....

No promises >:)

~Dragoraven <3