Chapter 13

So my friend read the story and he thought Eli was pronounced 'ee-lie' (he's an idiot) I'll explain her name later in the story, but its like Ellie but there are gonna be major plot twists, not anything to sad. Also, Hazel, Frank, Percy, and Annabeth. Went back to New Rome a long time ago I messed up SORRY.

__________________________

*Nico pov*

I smiled, again don't do that often so don't think I'm a wuss. She took her plate and started eating quickly.

*5 minutes later*

After she had finished her breakfast she lay back down on the bed. I lay down next to her and put my hands behind my head. She turned on her side, scooted up against me, and wrapped her arms around my torso.

Her sleeves fell back a little bit and her scars showed. I pulled her up and pulled back the jacket sleeve. Dark, steely, vertical lines went all the way to her elbow on the inner side of her wrist.
She looked down at her feet and a tear slipped off the end of her nose. I pulled her chin over to look at me with her beautiful bright blue eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks.
I just looked in her eyes and took it in for a moment.
"Stop" I whispered barely loud enough for her to hear.
"Nic if I could I would bu-"
"Stop"
She pulled away from me and stared at her arm.
"Will you never leave me again?" She murmured quietly.
I was about to say yes but then I had the best idea of my life, and most likely the best I ever will have.
I stood up and walked over to the dresser.
"I knew it" Eli whispered "you are embarrassed by me"
I grabbed a black sharpie out of the drawer and closed it. When I turned around Eli was curled up on my bed crying and murmuring to herself "I should've known". I walked over and pried her out of the ball she was in and grabbed her left hand. She tried to get away, but I'm pretty sure I was cutting off the bloodstream to her hand. So she curled into a ball with all but her right hand.
"Eli look at me" I said as softly as possible.
She just tensed up and cried harder "What kind of sick game are you playing with me" she sobbed.
"Eli please" I whispered.
She uncurled from the ball she was in and looked at me wiping away her tears. Gods she even looked beautiful crying. I still felt quite a sharp pang of guilt since I had caused this.
I took the sharpie and drew a ring on her left hand and a 20 above it, then I drew a matching one on my hand along with the 20. She stared at it for a moment and I waited to see what she thought. Then I held my hand next to hers and said "I swear on the river Styx that I will never leave you again, and I want to add to this promise a little if you don't mind"
Eli had stopped crying and was smiling slightly "How so?" she said sarcastically.
"I also swear on the river Styx that if we are not dead by 20" I was actually grinning now, I haven't smiled that big since Bianca died. I got down on one knee and said "would you Marry me then". Gods I can be cheesy sometimes.

READ THE LAST SENTENCE OF THE 1ST PARAGRAPH IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! AND I MEAN VERY 1ST