Chapter 50 (epilouge)

Eli pov

I packed my bags up quietly.
Percy was at breakfast.
The only people we told we were leaving was Leo, Conner, and Travis, who had been great friends to me for the short time I was here.
Emma, Logan, Jake, and Matthew were going to come with us.
I packed everything up and wrote a note that said:

Dear Percy

I'm sorry Percy, for everything. For being your whore sister, for telling you that me and Nico were going to have sex on the Styx bank, and especially for shoving you out of the bubble. Nico said that he's sorry he punched you. You know, he is your friend and he didn't want to break your nose, but that just shows you that he loves me. Before I leave, I should tell you why you should trust him, we were going to wait 5 years to tell everyone so keep it secret. A day after I got here, I asked Nico if he would never leave me, but instead of saying that he turned and walked away. I started to cry and curled up into a ball, but then he walked back with a sharpie and drew a ring on mine and his fingers with a 20 over it, he then got down on one knee and promised he stay with me forever, and that when we were 20, we'd make it official. I think you really should've trusted him more with me. we were both just dealt abad hand in a bad world. I'm sorry but I just can't stay here anymore, but don't worry, our friends we're leaving with treat us like family and would take a bullet for us.
I'm sorry, Eli

I put the card down and looked around.
I heard the door open and Nico come in, wearing a black hoodie instead of his other jacket, which I took.
"Are you ready?" he asked
"Yah lets go" I said
"The others are waiting on the hill" Nico said
We walked up the hill, and didn't look back.

__________________________

Book 2, "Nico's secret 2: the return (a seqeul to a Nico Di Angelo love story)" takes 5 years later, exactly. I'm posting at 12:00 if I can! ENJOY MY PANDLINGS!