||Chapter 2: Life Inside the House||

||November 12th, 2014||

||The rising sun is coming up above the small town of Roselake. The birds are chirping a sweet song, along with the old farmer's roosters squawking out of tune. A buzzing sound can be heard near a dresser, what could it possibly be?||

     ||Aryn's POV||

     OH MY GOD, TURN THE ALARM OFF, I'd groan. Miyeon, I'm not gonna repeat myself, TURn, IT, OFF. Every morning at 6 am, our alarm goes off in our bedroom. Our father says, *insert the most dad voice you ever darn heard*, "Hardy-har-har you have to wake up early and go for a jog to get exercise, oh my god so fit, hardy-har." I honestly don't care about that though, I usually go outside and hide out in the back so it looks like I've left. Anyway, it's time to start the day, oh so fresh and new. I roll my eyes.

~•~~•~~•~~•~

I slowly roll out of bed, managing to dress in a soft black turtleneck with leggings and fuzzy socks. I head downstairs, walking into our living room to lay down on the couch to think of something to do. Since I'm bored I just stare at the ceiling. What to do... Wait a minute, why is it so quiet... I get up and look around the house to see where everyone could possibly be at. I know Miyeon is still in her room, so where are Blake and my Papas'? I turn around the corner into the kitchen to realize they were just cooking breakfast. Thank the lord, I'm relieved. So what's for breakfast I ask. Papa R' responds with, "Oh only just some of the best pancakes made by your favorite dad!" He says with a cheeky smile. I go and let myself sink into one of the chairs in the dining room. As I wait there, Blake follows me and starts asking me questions. What do you want you brat, I glare at him. "Excuse me Aryyynnn, how come you can just lay on the couch and fall asleep? Why are buildings called buildings if they are already built? What's the difference between a-" His voice fades off in my head and I start to become annoyed with all of these questions. Like seriously can't kids ever shut up?! Y'know what Blake, just don't worry about it, ok? I roll my eyes. Ugh, I need Advil or something.                                                                                            Miyeon walks over to the table with her toy knife. Oh god. "So which one of you wants to play hide n' go stab? It'll be so much fun!!" she says with a smirk on her face. Blake and I exchange a quick look and say that we're doing things today. "Uhh I have to go to the park with Billy and Joe, so not today, s-sorry sis, heh..," says Blake. I look at Miyeon, seeing her pouty-face, must resist... Yeah,, I have to finish a photography project for a club, sorry Mimi. She looks at us with frustration and sadness, "Whatever it didn't even matter anyway." Papas' come over with our plates of pancakes and we all dig into the sweet, fluffy food in front of us. 

~•~~•~~•~~•~

After we're all done eating at about 8:24 am, we all head off to do things. Papas' decided to take Miyeon into town with them today while leaving me and Blake alone by ourselves. He decides to go to the park even though it was just an excuse. I sigh and head myself out as well. I make sure to bring all of the right equipment with me to take the right photos for my project. I go around the neighborhood and take a few shots of the area around us. I get tired so I head back home and take a nap. I realize that there isn't much else to do today so I just watch movies and eat food. Hopefully tomorrow at school isn't as boring as shit as today was. 

~•~~•~~•~~•~

||Authors Note: I actually wrote a lot for this chapter! Sorry, it's kind of boring at least it's something to lead to the next day of the story. I hope yall are enjoying the story! If you have any ideas, recommend them! Till then, Aryn signing off! <3||