Chapter 2- Same

"ALL OF YOU. OFFICE!" Mr. Tam says while being drenched in water.
They go to the office still laughing.

Its not like their going to get expelled
J-Hopes dad owns the school.

Class ended and you headed off to lunch you see the boys once again you sigh and skip lunch and head to the library. You walk around and find a book once you find if you start reading it.

Yoongi POV:
You finally pulled one of the best pranks but not your last, you and the rest of the boys just walk off to lunch.

You continue talking with the boys.

"Mhnnn?" Says Jungkook
"What" V replies with attitude
"Look over at Kai" Jungkook says with a disgusted face.

Before you could respond you see Jin run over to Kai and hit him, They both go straight to the ground. Jin is on top and punches Kai while pressing his shoulder down.
You look around and noticed someone, a girl. She looked back at you. It felt like everything around you went dead silent. But the fight got rougher.

You go and separate Jin and Kai while they both try to continue to hit each other. But they give up.

Jin and Kai both get sent to the office, Jin comes back looking more normal then ever.

You still wonder why Jin fought Kai. After lunch the day went by like normal but it was somehow different.
Y/n's POV:
After reading a few pages you look up and went back to your locker, but before you passed the cafeteria you heard the noise get even louder.

You noticed Jin and Kai punching each other on the ground. You rolled your eyes... but noticed one person who stood out. Same person who you saw in class. Same person who played a prank on Mr. Tam.
Same person... who looked back at you.