CHAPTER 2

Previously..

Tears flowed from his eyes, making them blurry and didn't notice that two figures had walked up  behind him. When he heard a cough, he turned, furiously wiping his tears to find...

Present..

Naruto was met with two figures. One had blue skin and shark-like features with matching sharp teeth. He was carrying a large sword on his back, with the strap outside his full outfit. Meanwhile, the other figure had dark hair and onyx colored eyes, and extremely pale skin.

But the one thing that confused Naruto was the cloak both of the two figures wore, and their ninja headbands had a slash through it. He tilted his head slightly, not trusting his voice to speak, but mostly a gesture to get whatever they wanted with him over and done with already.

The gesture shocked the two slightly, but not by much. They had expected as much judging from all the other previous treatments the poor blonde has went through at such as a young age. They knew the truth about him as well. After all, one of them had silently watched over him when he was still a member of the village.

"Naruto." The dark haired figure asked softly, surprising him and his partner. "Would you like to leave the village and come with us? To a safer and less.. hostile and abusive environment? To a place you'll be able to learn to protect yourself and find a family of sorts?" He asked the blonde in the same tone. Warm, soft and comforting.

A breeze passed by them, ruffling the blonde's messy and slightly spiky locks, his eyes hidden from view, but conflicted emotions passed through them as anyone could have guessed. After a few moments, the two partners were met with a slight close-eyed smile, but a shake of the head, surprising them. He looked down, his hair covering his eyes.

"I'm sorry.. but the villagers are just grieving their losses. And... I deserve this don't I? I am a demon after all.. No, even that's too high for me.. I'm sorry, but, I'll have to deny your offer. Besides, my parents risked their lives to protect this village. 

If I leave now, then they'll loose their Jinchuuriki, and the Kyuubi no Kitsune. I can't leave them at the mercy of other strong hidden villages like that. But, maybe someday.. just not right now. That would be disrespecting my father's wishes.

The civilians deserve second chances also." The two were shocked at the heart-filled response of the blonde 7 year old. "Plus, I want to show them that not all Jinchuuriki and/or Bijuu are awful creatures. I'm going to prove to them that I'm not the demon they all call and refer to me as." He claimed with determination.

"Naruto... we'll respect your decision.. but if you ever want to leave, I'll have Karasu with you, just tell him if you want to and we'll come straight to get you." Itachi said, gazing sadly. Their mission for their Leader was also a fail it seems, but it was only temporarily.

The shark-look-alike partner or the dark-haired boy gaped at him, but nodded, agreeing with him, feeling a unfamiliar pinch of pity. Even he wasn't this badly treated when he was younger.

"Thank you, umm... what're your names if I may ask? I'm Uzamaki Naruto if you didn't know already." The Jinchuuriki then deadpanned and scowled when he looked up, to see a familiar Uchiha standing there. Oh, how familiar.

"Hoshigaki Kisame." "Uchiha Itachi."

"I know you, Weasel. I still remember you, you know. I just needed to know who your new partner in crime was. And Hoshigaki-san, has Weasel been using his 'Uchiha language' again?" Naruto said, now casual, but a hint of annoyance evident.

"N--" Itachi was cut off by Kisame himself.

"YES! Finally! Someone who understands me!! And call me Kisame, kid. It sounds weird coming from you."

"Will Same-san work? Or Kisa-san?"

"How come he gets nicknames better than mine?" 

"Cause, Weasel, a certain brother of yours would recognize me then, won't he? 'Tachi-kun."

"Why?" Kisame asked the two, not understanding one bit. "And I like Same-san better, Kisa-san makes me sound like a girl, Gaki."

"Did you just call me a brat, Same-san? And as for your question... I'll let Weasel explain. I sense 5 chakra signatures heading here right now so.. you better get going, unless you want to get caught in a fight. They seem to be ANBU and Jounin levels based on their chakra amounts." Naruto told him. 

"Hai." "Hn."

"Weasel, say 'Hn' one more time and I will destroy that contract with your clan personally. And don't forget to explain it, but leave out the embarrassing parts. And get this HENGE off me!!"

"Fine, but only on Kisame-san. And I can't promise on the embarrassing parts, since I don't know which ones there isn't embarrassing enough, and just use the Ram Hand Sign for about 28 more times and that Henge's off. Unless you want Sasuke to do it and you reveal the truth."

"I'll stick with the 28 hand signs."

"One per hour, or you start all over."

"Hai. Now get going."

"Fine, fine. See you kiddo."

"See you soon, Giri no Shima~"

"Shut up, Weasel. I'm not your sister-in-law!"

"Not yet~"

"Why you--" Naruto was cut off when the two disappeared into either crows or a puddle of salt water. "Bakas... I'm going to kill you next time I see you, 'Tachi-kun. Metaphorically speaking that is. Your lucky your brother only wants the truth and you to suffer the wrath of his fangirls..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN

Hey guys! Next chapter has been released finally and it is made up of 936 Words, please help me and my addiction to long descriptions. So, how do you like the story so far? Please tell me in any way (I'm open to all negative or positive criticism).

And all rights go to their rightful owner, because if it was mine, Neji never would've died, and Naruto would have lived in Suna with Gaara as siblings.

That's all for today! Bye guys!

-Tiara :)