Chapter 13

[Sorry, I got lazy and it was 9 at night when I made this so... this is what I came up with... Please don't hate me T~T. Anyways, here's the next chapter, sorry it took so long... And thank you to all those who voted for this story, it means a lot to me to know that you all like and enjoy it. Being a Rookie and all.. hehe.. -Kitsu123]

Nanami's Point Of View

Well, things just gotten even more irritating. Apparently, now that the Councils know my heritage, they expect me to come back like they never even banished me. They also started referring to me as Hime-sama. It annoys the heck out of me.

When I first came back to collect my heritage, they began to protest and nearly send ANBU Roots to kill me, but now that its been announced to the public, they treat me like royalty. Please, I don't like people who suck up to me to get away from their debts and earn more power.

I hate being used.

During the entire meeting, they tried to use sweet, persuading words to get me to return until I glared at them to shut up. But apparently, they're just desperate enough to use force when the meeting was over.

I honestly wanted to burn them to ashes or just use my Rasen Chō Tarengan on them. I had enough to be honest. Its pretty obvious that I liked leaving the village that treated me like crap since I was born, and now they want me to return to this hell-hole.And for what? 

Join Uchiha Sasuke's harem.

I had a marriage contract with him but I destroyed it for a reason, you idiots! I'm currently trying to get Sasuke off my arm. He won't stop asking me why I destroyed the said contract. I literally told you before I collected my heritage, you idiot!

I remained silent, but desperate to get him off. Thankfully, Tobi just came back from buying dangos for me and Itachi. He speed-walked towards me, tugged me into a hug and kept swatting Sasuke away after giving me the dangos. [Still in the same position during the whole thing.]

I finished eating my half of the dangos when I turned to put it away, until Tobi spoke.

"The whole bags yours, Nami-chan. Tobi had three extras for the trip and Itachi-san!" He said excitedly making me smile and continue eating.

 You'd think that Kakuzu would kill Tobi for doing this, but he favors me best and always lets me buy the things I like with no problem when there's extra money in his arsenal. He's like my own uncle, if I didn't have one already by blood. He's the best besides Oji-sama (Uncle)! Thankfully, Tobi won't die today.

The very thought made my heart stop. Wait, what? What is this feeling? Maybe I can ask Konan-nee later on. I sighed. 

Tobi, what have you done to me? 

You big, soft, lovable Lolli.