Optimus x Stormbreaker (Part 3)

Alrighty my cyberkittens, this is the last of this steamy soulmate one shot with Stormbreaker, so I've decided to make it funny, with a surprise;)

------------------------------------------------------

*in the Med-bay with the grumpy old toot, you had been feeling sick that morning, so went to ask Ratchet to check you*

Your POV

I fiddle with my digits nervously as I sit on the berth, Ratchet is busy getting results from my scan and it's been about a minute or so, I don't know, I'm just to nervous, 'maybe it's because of me. Me and Optimus have been fragging a lot, not that I don't mind those steamy moments with him in the berthroom'

I perk up as he turns to me with a soft smile, speaking gently to me is a new thing, but I'm to nervous to notice, "Congratulations, your sparked" I freeze in my place. Ratchet looks at me concerned but chuckles softly as a wide smile bursts into my face, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Quickly scrambling off the berth and dashing out the room, down the hall as fast as my peds can take me, dashing into the main room and quickly hugging Optimus. He gasps in surprise but chuckles and hugs me after, "What's gotten you so happy?", I just smile brightly at him, deciding to give him a clue.

"I think we're the first for a long time in history of the war" He just looks at me stumped, so I give him another, "Little peds on the floor" shaking his helm and shrugging his shoulders in confusion, huffing I give him one more, "Guess who's going to be a sire?"

The whole base goes silent after that, everyone staring at me, except Ratchet who had just walked in. Staring down at me with wide optics he tries to speak but his voice box glitches and looks around before fainting. "....Well that went well"

*time skip*

I hum softly as I site on a crate, having spent an hour on answering questions with curios bots tires you out. Jumping slightly as I feel a large servo on my thigh, "I'm glad to have with you my sweetspark" Giggling I turn and hug him, "You'll be a great sire"

------------------------------------------------------

Few, *wipes away invisible sweat on my forehead* So, what do you think my Cyberkittens?