TT [19]

*long chapter ahead!*

Taehyung's Pov

I bet she doesn't even remember. I sighed as I threw my phone on the bedside table.

"Life is soooo hard." I said in frustration and looked up the ceiling.

*flashback*

"Give me your money!" Namjoon said as he continuously beat me.

"Search through his bag." He said to his friends which I believe is Yoongi and Jungkook.

They got my bag, opened it and got all my things. "What's this?" He said as he looked at my diary.

"Don't touch that." I said with gritted teeth. "Tsk, pathetic." Yoongi said as he threw it and it somehow landed on a puddle.

"No!" I yelled and I still can't move. They tie me up too hard.

"Found it." Jungkook said as he was holding my wallet full of money.

"Jackpot!" Namjoon as he looked at inside my wallet.

"Don't use it all! Please spare me some." I said and cried. They all laughed and left.

"Yah!" We all turned back to see a girl with bangs and hair tied into a ponytail, wearing her karate costume plus a black belt...

"Mind your own business Jihyo." Yoongi said as he purposely hit Jihyo's shoulder.

She sarcastically smirked and grabbed Yoongi. She landed a kick on his face causing him to fall easily.

All of them looked back. She blew the hair that was covering her face. "Giving up?" She said when Jungkook charged her.

She jumped high causing her to avoid Jungkook's head butt, she aggressively land her foot on Jungkook's back making it a crack sound and leaving him on the ground.

Last one was Namjoon, he looked at her. She punched Namjoon on the right cheek and fell. She successfully got my wallet and ran towards me.

"Gwaenchanha?" She said, I looked at her and admired her beauty for a while. She has pale skin, bulging eyes and a cute smile.

She untied me and I stood up. "How did you do that?" I said to her.

"Been practicing for years now. Been a black belter a few months ago." She said.

I hugged her immediately, "Kamsahamnida." I said.

*end of flashback*