Do You Remember Trilogy (August Alsina Story)

Jexi didn't die she was just in a coma and didn't wake up yet better?

Ty POV

3 years later

Me and August stopped seeing Jexi in the hospital. Yeah so that happened 2 years ago and life's going good. "Babe. Destiny's hungry."

I walked in the kitchen and picked up Destiny. "What you want?"

"Nuggets." She said. "You want something Justin?" I asked while taking the nuggets out the freezer. He nodded and pointed to some chicken. "That's for dinner." Lexi said. Lexi daughter Amari ran up to her. "I want chicken mommy. I want chicken." Lexi handed her some chicken. "Yo daughter can have some chicken but my kids can't?" She put 2 pieces of chicken on a plate and threw it on the table.

Lexi reminds me of Jexi. By the look and the attitude. "Can you go to the store for me?" Lexi asked while giving me the money. I gave it back to her. "Just give me the list." I said. She gave me a kiss. "I love you." She said. I nodded. "Love you too."

I was to busy talking to August and getting Lexi to stuff that I don't even know where my own kids went. "Mommy. Mommy." I heard the kids say. I followed they voice. When I got there I saw this lady hugging me and August kids. She tried running away but August blocked the other side. I walked over to her and took off her sunglasses. "Jexi?"

"Leave me alone."

"What's your problem?" August asked.

"Y'all left me in the hospital to die. When you got shot August, I never left your side. And with you Ty I was always there, no matter what. So in y'all eyes. I'm dead." She said. She gave the kids a kiss and left. "Let's go to my house." I said while walking out.

We was at home. "Where yo girl at?" August asked. "At her mom house or at work. Ion really give a fuck." I said. "This yo girl?" August asked while holding up a picture of Lexi. I nodded. "Nigga that's Jexi sister." When August said that I started shaking my head.

And she's bacccccckkkkkk!!!!! Well they're back but anyways how was it? comment and vote please