Beating

Jexi POV

I got my kids back. Yay!!! Anyways I went to the club yesterday and this dude name Trusty or Dusty or Russy or whatever, came up to me and asked me if I can have his baby.

♥★ Flashback ♥★

"Aye ma. Wanna have my baby?" Trusty or Dusty asked.

"Umm what a nice way to start a conversation with a girl that you don't even know."

"My bad shorty. Stop trippin."

"Uhh. Excuse you nigga. I have 7 kids already and they with their dads."

"Ho." He whispered. "How many baby daddy's do yo ass got?" He asked while covering his face like he sad or something.

"2."

He started shaking his head. "Boy shut up. You got 8 baby mommas." This girl said while slapping Trusty or Dusty.

I started laughing. "I need to shake my head for that. Calling me a ho. When yo ass is one."

♥★ Flashback Over  ♥★

"Mommy the third won't give me my toy." Anisa said running in the kitchen. I knew she was talking about Lil August. "August Anthony Alsina the third get yo ass down here." I said

"What did he do?" August said walking in. He gave the kids a hug. He walked over to me and started smiling. "What you smiling for?"

He just gave me a kiss. "I love you Jexi." He said smiling. "I love you too but ain't you still with Yasmine?"

"No. I'm with you." "You ain't ask me out." I said while stirring up the chicken and beef for the taco salad. I was cooking fish, crab legs, and taco salad. If that ain't enough for them, they can go to kiss my ass, kiss my feet chicken. "Jexi will you please be my girl again?" I nodded. He tried putting a ring on my finger but I moved my hand. "I will love to marry you one day but right now ain't the time. We need to take things real slow." 

(I never talked about the triplets age but they're 7, Zander and Anabella is 6, Destiny is 4, and Justin is 3)

Ty walked in and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "I love you." He whispered.  "I love you too friend." I said. HE FINALLY SIGNED THEM PAPERS (in my usher voice)

(If anyone thought Ty was Ty Dolla $ign hell no lol. But Ty is someone I know tho I just made his name short but yeah he ain't him)

We ate and talked. "This food is good." Ty and August said at the same time. Ty ain't say nothing when he found out me and August was dating. "My friend is having a picnic next week would y'all like to come?" Ty asked while taking a drink of water. August nodded. "Yeah."

Justin walked in the kitchen. I seen a bruise on his arm. "Justin come here." He walked over to me. "Where you get that from?" I asked pointing to the bruise. "Tasha did it." When he said that I ran upstairs to change into my jogging pants and a nike sweatshirt. "Jexi where you going?"

"To beat a bitch ass."

Comment and vote please