Leaving and choosing

1 year later

August POV

"I don't give a fuck Jenna. I ain't fucking yo ass without a condom. So go and get them. If it kills the moment then I'ma leave."

She mumbled something. "What did you say?" I asked. "I said you ain't loyal. Go fuck another girl. Get out my house."

I was at Tasha house. Ain't go to Yasmine house because I'm following the alphabets. "So you came here for sex?" She said while crawling on top of me and taking off my pants. I just nodded. "And get a condom." I told her.

We had sex for about 4 hours. Her baby was crying and she just ignored it. I get that I'm sexy and all but go see if yo kid ok. I was on my way to my mom house to pick up my kids.

Jexi POV

♬Who I wanna work with? Nobody, 99% of them, is nobody, Bitches acting like they killing shit, OK, When I check these bitches guns, no bodies, These niggas is fake fucks and opportunists, Niggas spend they last dime to say they copped the soonest, Why these niggas going broke to get ya approval? Pretty soon, they'll be back up on them Ramen Noodles, B-b-b-bible, Queen is the title, And if you are my rival, then that means you're suicidal, And if you in the club then it's a Young Money recital, I'm just that vital, I'm busy, never idle, I'm ya idol, I'm ya idol, I'm ya mothafuckin' idol, Pink Friday in Macy's, Thongs and some pasties, (Yo, what other female rapper perfume in there? 'Cause I must've missed it)12 milli to kick my feet up, Get ready this is the RE-UP♬

(Figure out this song. It should be easy. To be in my story)

I rapped along. Me and August been done. He just don't know how to treat a lady. I was at home with my friend Devin. "Give me back my phone stupid." I said, reaching for my phone. He was going through my text messages. Like nigga what the fuck is yo problem? "Girl you need a real man." I looked at him like he was crazy. 'Cause he was. How you gon' tell me what the fuck I need. "You need to get a comb and comb it through yo child hair." I mumbled. "What you say Jexi?"

"Oh nothing Devin." "Yeah okay." I slapped him. "What the fuck man?" He asked. I laughed.

Ty POV

I ain't talk to Jexi since that dinner date. She drop the kids off at my aunt house. She can't bring the kids to my house for what reason? "Sara where is Destiny and Justin?" I asked her. She only came in with Molly. I ain't pick her name out her mama did all of that. Destiny and Justin walked in. "They had to get the rest of there stuff Ty." They had teddy bears and everything. I love Sara. But I also love Jexi. I need to pick one. But who?

I will try to update all stories tonight but none tomorrow I get to see my lil baby. 2 new stories tonight also