Dreams

Jexi POV

I was at Ty's house with KhaLani and Chambree. "So you called me over here for what?" I asked while walking over to him. "To tell you that I got a girl and we willing to take it to the next level." "Is it my sister?" I asked. "No. Her name is Sara." "Well I need to meet her. Come over for dinner tomorrow night." After I said that we left. "You gon' invite us right? I mean. I am the god mother of some of your kids." KhaLani said.

"No. I love y'all to death but Ion know if he got his girl under control." I said while opening up the door. "I'll call y'all tomorrow if I change my mind." I said, waving."

Later that night

Me and August have been arguing about Ty and his girl coming over. "Fuck you August. I said they coming over so shut up." I said while fixing my pillow. "Jexi never talk to a man like that. I don't give a fuck about how you feel just don't do it."

The next day at night

The only thing Ty girl was doing was eating and flipping her blonde hair. So I flipped my straight honey brown hair like bitch I can do it too. When we went into the living room and started watching a movie the girl started huffing and puffing. "Bitch. Is you tryna blow my damn house down?" I asked. I wasn't tryna be funny I was so serious. And after that they left.

"Bitch. Is you tryna blow my damn house down?" August said mocking me. I rolled my eyes and got in bed.

I woke up at 11:30㏘. I looked over to my left and didn't see August. I walked downstairs and saw Yasmine, Eva, Tasha, Ty, and August. August and Ty pulled out there guns and shot me.

"Aye Jexi, wake up." I heard August said. "I'm guessing you was having a bad dream. You kicked the hell outta my back. Wanna talk about it?" I shook my head no. I'm hoping this ain't a sign.  I'm freaking out inside