Cameron Dallas

Chapter 3

Before you go you stop to look at myself in the rear-view mirror. Your self conscious of your messy blonde hair, and your shortness compared to Cameron. You decide to put on a little make up to make you look better since you like him so much. You get finished with your make-up, pull your hair up into a messy bun, and drive off. His house is just down the road, so you dont have to drive that far. You pull into his driveway, astonished by how big his house is, considering he's an only child. You get out, ring the doorbell, and Cam opens it. You smile when you realize he's only wearing his American Eagle boxers. You walk in, and he asks if your hungry, your starving, but you dont want to be impolite, so you just say " a little" Cameron makes you some popcorn and you go up to his room. " Need something more comfortable to wear?" Before you answer, he grabs an long sleeved button-up and tosses it to you. You smile. "Thanks" You go to his closet, put it on and go back into his room. He smiles " Zayummmm bae!" You laugh and lay down next to him. Instead of watching a movie, he puts his arm around you and you lay there until you both fall asleep. You wake up at 9:30. " Cam, im going to get ready for the party." " ok babe" he says, half asleep "babe?" "Are you saying im your girlfriend Cameron Dallas?" You say smiling " i pretty sure thats what it means" he says leaning in for a kiss. You kiss him. Just as you pull away he says " i love you" in a rough, just woken up voice. " i love you too Cam" you say in the sweetest voice you can make. You go to the bathroom and change into the clothes you brought. You brush your hair out and fix your make-up. Then you put straiten your hair and go into the living room. Cameron was waiting. You got into his car and you went to Taylor's. He met us at the door, and said " who's this?" Smiling a goofy smile. Definitely drunk. " this is Jenna, my girlfriend. She just moved here. " Cam says. "Well come in guys" We walk in, and i see Matt, Nash, and Jack G. They see Cam and walk over. " oooh Cam's got a girlll" Nash says. " this is Jenna.  She's a couple houses down. " nice to meet you, im Matt" " Hey, im Nash" " hey, the names jack G." " hey guys" you say smiling. Taylor offers you a drink. " no thanks. " " no thanks" Cam says. Cam whispers to me "'wanna go back to my place?" "Yeah." You say smiling.