Cameron Dallas

Chapter 4

You drive back to Cams house, pull out your phone and call your mom. " i might be a little late mom." " ok Jenna, I'll leave a key under the door mat. Be safe" " alright mom. Love you." " you too Jenna" you look up and see cam, smiling at you. You smile back and walk inside his house. " Where are your parents?" You ask. " business trip. They're always gone" " oh" you say, feeling kinda bad for asking. " how about we watch that movie?" Cam says, half smiling. He goes over and lies down on the couch. You walk over and he slides over so you can fit on the couch too. He grabs the remote, and you kiss him. He drops the remote, and kisses you back harder. You laugh and say " i love you way too much Cameron Dallas" " not as much as i love you Jenna " he says back, still kissing you. Just then, you get a phone call. You get up, wink at him, and say "be right back"'. Its your mom. " Jenna hurry home!" " what is it?" Cam sits up, with a concerned look on his face. " its your dad" your mom says. "He had a car accident coming home from work." she says, as a tear runs down your cheek. " Cameron i have to go, my dad." " im coming with you" Cam says putting his shirt on. "Ok, just hurry" you say, running out the door. You get in your jeep, drive as fast as you can to your house and pull in. Your mom is frantically pacing back and forth in the driveway. You and Cam hop out. " is he ok?!?!" " i dont know, i cant get up with the hospital  They wont tell me anything. " "oh mom" you say, crying. " lets go inside Jenna. Cameron, you're welcome to stay if you want." Your mom says, sobbing. Cam hugs you and you walk into the living room. " he was on his way here from the airport when an under age, drunk driver, Nash was his name, hit him head on." Your mom says, wiping tears from her cheeks. " oh god, why Nash" Cameron says. Tears welling up in his eyes. " Mom im gonna go to the hospital. Ill call you if i find dad, ok?" " ok Jenna, i love you" " you too mom." Cameron get into the drivers seat of your jeep and pulls out.  When you get to the hospital. Cameron hops out and you follow.