Bed Scenes 1

Alisa fidgeted in her seat as the English teacher assigned groups. 'She hasn't said my name yet, nor Vinh's...' Alisa smiled a little as her eyes slowly trailed toward Vinh's direction.

Her face began to dust with pink; seeing his adorable face just made Alisa want to jus-

"Alisa! Are you okay? You're smiling like a fucking creep." Ashia looked at her with a disgusted look. "What are you even.." Ashia followed Alisa's gaze and landed on Vinh.

Ashia's face suddenly lit up, and smiled with evil intent. She glanced back at Alisa and grinned. "Do you, like, like VINH?" Ashia's eyes glistened as she excitedly bounced up and down on her chair next to Alisa, whose face now grew into a deep red hue.

"WHA- NO!" Alisa shouted. The entire class looked at her, including smoking hot Vinh, whose hair flipped as he turned to stare at her through those slits he calls eyes.

"Ms. Pha- er, Alisa, it would be nice if you wouldn't interrupt class when I'm announcing groups. Please refrain from shouting." The teacher gave her a questioning look.

"I'm sorry.." Alisa looked down, burning from the continuous acts of embarrassment. She shot a deadly glare at her neighbor, glorious Ashia, who only snickered at her adorable outburst.

"Alright, I like him okay? I doubt he'll ever notice me though," Alisa looked down in disappointment.

"Don't worry! We'll be in a group with him. Hehe..." Ashia rubbed her hands together like those retarded villains. "Kekekkeke..."

"How would you know?" Alisa squinted, or rather squeezed her already small eyes, at Ashia.

"Well, I took a peeky weeky at the group chart, and at Vinh's address, while the teacher was out on break."

"Holy, now I can seduce the cutie with my Korean dance moves and work him hard and long on this group project!" Alisa's face lit up. "Wait did you just say you know where he live-"

"Group 7 will be Ashia, Vinh, and Alisa!" The teacher announced. Alisa squealed quietly, and smiled like an idiot.

Little did they know, Vinh made girly squeaky noises as well.