c h a p t e r - 17

I want to thank you all for 186 reads! It means so much! I love you all so amazingly much and I can't even explain how grateful I am to you for reading this! Also, SCHOOL ENDED! Which means I'll have WAYYYY more time to update. Also, I NEED COMMENTS IN ORDER TO UPDATE! Love u all xoxo

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chap. 17!

****HARRY'S P.O.V*****

"Okay. Louis and Niall in room 1723, Zayn and Liam in room 1724, and Harry and Brooklyn in room 1725. No funny business." Paul said sternly, handing us each our room cards. We were now in Australia, and Simon decided to let us stay in a hotel, instead of the tour bus.

Thankfully, we had a week off. Seven whole days and nights of peace. Thank you! Also, we were hopefully away from JC. Still though, I was scared out of my mind.

I checked my phone for the millionth time today, anxiety attacking me inside. I gasped as I saw I had one text message from the all too familiar number. I took a seat on the fluffy, crisp, bed and hesitantly opened the message.

From : Unknown

Harold. Think you could get away? Think again....Pretty Boy. Yes, I know about that and your little girl. Meet me in the alleyway behind 'Barter's Coffee Café', tomorrow at midnight. Come alone. Or else.

I gulped, and locked my phone, throwing it onto the pillows. I groaned, and fell face first onto the fluffy blanket. What the hell was I supposed to do? I would have to go. He knew about Brooklyn. He knew about what she called me. I had to keep her safe. She's what I love most. I still felt so bad, after our fight. It felt unresolved.

I heard the door close, and Brook's small feet pattered into the room. Everything about her was so small, and petite. Cute, and perfect. Sweet, but sassy. She walked towards me, and I smiled. She looked so damn adorable, in her black tights and large sweatshirt, her hair thrown up into a bun.

She took a seat on the bed, next to me. I sat up, and held her hands, turning her towards me. "Look, babe. I still feel so bad about our little fight the other day. And I want you to know that I love you so much, it's just that I want to see you happy." I said. Her face softened, and she cupped my face in her soft, small hands.

"Harry. When I'm with you, I act different. In a good way. I smile more and laugh more. I don't have to pretend everything is okay, when really it's not. With you, I can drop my fake smile and put on a real with. I don't feel hurt or alone with you. Instead, I feel safe and loved. You're easy to talk to, and you listen to me. I don't have to worry about holding back with you. I don't have to be self conscious. I don't ever feel insecure or sad, you show me that you really do care, and that you're not pretending. I really really love you, because I'm happy with you." She said, so many different emotions swimming in her beautiful, deep, crystal blue eyes.