Meeting the Guys, Gals, and Non-Binary Pal(s)

(A/N: Sorry, I had to add that picture)

So, being the daughter of Patrick Stump still isn't processing through my brain the way it should. Being a HUGE fan of Fall Out Boy since I was 9, this is going to take a while to get used to. I obviously freaked out at the sight of Patrick, and the fact he knew I existed when I thought he didn't. So Patrick gets full custody of me and I get to meet my little brother, Declan, and my step-mom Elisa. I can't process this through my mind.
"So, we're going to Pete's house, then Andy's, then Joe's." Patrick says. I nod, trying to act contained when my head is screaming "YOU ARE MEETING PETE AND ANDY AND JOE!"
"Wait, didn't Pete adopt a kid named Dylan? And don't they have Internet friends, and aren't they not single?" I ask.
"Yeah, why?" 
"Just wondering." I'm not really 'just wondering' because, well, THAT'S MY DYLAN! The Dylan that I'M dating, the Dylan that I'M internet friends with, the Dylan I know that got adopted by Pete! I COULD BE MEETING MY DYLAN! I get to meet an internet friend, the internet friend I'm dating, the internet friend I will now be real life friends with.
Patrick changes the radio station and Hold Me Tight Or Don't comes on. And me being, well, a huge Fall Out Boy fan, I scream all they lyrics. After the song ends, we arrive at Pete's house, with Patrick laughing at me.

A/N: THAT'S MY DYLAN! MINE! NO ONE CAN STEAL THEM FROM ME! MINE! Sorry, sorry. Anyway, my tree stumps, that's the end of my chapter, Dylan's turn ;)