Dylan's Backstory

Okay so, where do I begin? I grew up knowing I was adopted because of birth family issues. I was adopted into the Wentz family at the age of 11. Yes, the Wentz family meaning Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy. I'm agender meaning I'm neither boy or girl. My family knows and they're accepting of it. Anyways I remember the day I was taken to the orphanage. I bad woken up and my mother was gone. My father was home but he was drunk as always. He told me to go outside, which he never let me do by myself. I of course listened and got curious and started walking around. Soon a police officer came and asked me where my parents were. We went back home and he seen the mess I was living in and took me into the orphanage. A few months later a member of my favorite band, Fall Out Boy came and adopted me. I was over excited of course. I became part of the Wentz family. I have two little brothers, Bronx and Saint, and my mom and dad Pete and Meagan. I am 14 now, my brother Saint is 2 and Bronx is 9. I grew to know the band well. That is, when Patrick took one of his biological children back that I hadn't known of.

A/N
YO IT'S DYLAN! So this was my backstory, I hope it makes sense. Okay byeee!