Chapter Seven

DONT SKIP THIS PLEASE READ IT
OK so this chapter will kind of Skip back-and-forth between point of views here so... stick with me please!
Also please do comment we would really enjoy some feedback.
Thank you for the 84+ reads!!!
~ Elaina and Alexandra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All Star"
Lance opened his eyes, hearing "All Star" play on his alarm clock. Lance then went through his normal morning routine. On the way to breakfast, he couldn't get the darn song out of his head. When he came in everyone was talking. To make a grand entrance, he began to scream, "SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME..."
As he went on with the song, everyone grew silent. When he finally finished, he sat down next to Pidge. Everyone began to talk again. Pidge then looked at Lance and asked " first of all, what was that? And second of all have you seen Kate?" Lance responded, "first of all I couldn't get the song out of my head, and I wanted to make a pretty awesome entrance so there's that. Second of all I haven't, is she not here?!?" Lance went over to Keith expecting that he would know, Keith went silent and shook his head no. " Wait! Is she missing?!?" The room went silent.
Alrus slowly raised his hand and said, " She's with my dad." Pidge jumped up and cried "Where are they!?!" Alrus put his Head in his hands, and said,"They're going home, apparently wherever dad's home is. Her only home has been the castle her whole life."
_______________________________________
" We're going where?!?" "Home, I just told you that." " Well... I got myself into this, I've always wondered what home was like. While we're there, can I meet my grandma?" Shiro responded, "Sure." "Shiro...what is Earth like?" "To be honest, I haven't been there for about two years." "Oh....ok." "Don't worry, earth is apart of you. Just act natural, I will have to alter how I look. You will be fine, your records don't exist." He could feel the excitement radiating off of her.
_______________________________________
Pidge immediately got in her lion, so Lance got in his. They both were nervous for her. They left the castle, Pidge contacted Shiro, and asked him to take care of Kate. Shiro promised that she would be fine. It shocked lance to hear her say, "Lance, she's with Shiro. They'll be fine." They then went back to the castle.