3

"What I do?" You yelled. His face was in full anger.

"Don't yell," he paused looking around. "Like I told you, you'll be sorry." He growled.

"I do what I want. Now tell me who you are??" You asked aggressively. He shook his head, grabbing the ropes, that were around your hands, and cutting them. He grabbed your hands holding them tight while he cut the ropes where your feet were.

"Let's go." He whispered. He dragged you down a dark hallway, your feet barely touching the ground as how fast you were going.

You both stopped, Colby pushing your back against the wall, his hand covering your mouth.

"Yeah, we got a 5-9. Someone called saying they heard yelling and screaming in the owner of 'Colby Brocks' basement."

Colby br-

Holy shit it's the kid from high school..

Colby's face was looking in the direction of the cops as he walked down a different hallway that was across them. He started to run with his hand still collapsed on your mouth.

You felt a cold gust of wind hit you and the sound of trees in the wind, as Colby opened the door of the basement to the outside. He looked around before bringing you into a alley way.

"You won't get away from this," You said looking at him. He snapped his head in your direction, "I know who you are."

"You said you-" He was saying before you cut him off.

"You said to try and figure it out." You squeaked out. He huffed.

"If I have to tie you in that harsh rope again, I will." He demanded grabbing your shirt. You flinched at his sudden movement.

"You're the one that did the stuff to our school. You bullied people... and sent out a mission for a school shooting." You whispered. He looked down grabbing something out of a bag he brought out with you guys.

"You don't know what you're talking about," he replied. Still not making any eye contact with you.

"Yes I do-"

"No you don't!"

His gaze was now dark and he stared into your soul. You flinched at his voice, the booming sound of it echoed through the alley.

"Once they're out, we're going back in." He told you. You nodded slightly scared of what he can do.

"6,3.. we found no victim-" you both heard a deep voice say making your heads roll in that direction. You both stared out into the street seeing two cops get in a cop car. Colby's hand slapped onto your mouth, making your head hit the wall a bit. You slapped it away but he put it back on.

They drove away, letting Colby let go of your mouth. "Lets go." He said.

-

"You take advantage-" you started, struggling trying to take the rope off your hands, "of everything. Don't you?" You finished. You stopped and relaxed your hands. He walked back from the kitchen into the living room where you sat in an uncomfortable chair.

"Shut up would you?" He asked sitting down on the couch. He started to drink from the glass that had water in it.

"You're nice." You rolled your eyes. "I haven't drank in 2 days. Trying to kill me?" He shrugged and looked at you.

"Maybe. Sometimes seeing people that hurt you, it's fun to watch them suffer," He reframed. You gave him a confused look.

"And I hurt you how?" You asked. He set his glass down, looking straight at you.

"You helped kill my best friend," he said standing up. "You helped people make his life such a struggle, that he had to go and kill himself." Colby's hands were locked on your chin making you look at a him.

"Who?" You gulped.

"Sam? Remember sam Golbach?" His voice sounded strange. Like, evil.

"I- I didn't help," you said giving him a weird look. "Who said I did?"

"Maybe i don't know the whole school. Saying you were the one that drove him so crazy, he planned it months before he actually did it?" He crouched down. "You know y/n I liked you. Who knows, maybe I still do.." he shrugged and got up.

"Fucking Hell colby. You can't- what the fuck!" You yell. He sat down across from you.

"I can't trust you," He said harshly.

"Did- what? Did you not just realized I had the chance to scream 'oh help me help me'" you said in a girly voice. He chuckled looking down at his water.

"You could just run-"

"I'm not going to!"

"I don't know.." he paused. "I have trust issues.. a lot now"

"But you can trust me."

"How? All I know is that you're going to run out the door and tell the police who it was." He said standing up, his hand slamming on the table. You watched as his hands ran through his hair from frustration.

"I won't,"

"But you will!" His voice echoes through the house. "You'll run just like sam did. Run away from me."

"Why would I-"

"Cause I tried to kill you! Don't you see how crazy I am. This wouldn't have worked. I had the idea to kill you. To kill you as fast as sam killed himself. But I couldn't.. I had way too many feelings for a person that killed my best friend." He sat down on the couch again his hands over his head. You sat there staring at him.

Feelings..?

"feelings?" You repeated him. He nodded not looking up at you. "What feelings."

"Shut up.."

"Colby let me go. Let me help you." You whispered. He shook his head. "Colby!"

His head shot up looking at you. You looked down at the rope then back at him.

"How can you help me?" He asked. You looked at his with sorrow in your eyes. He groaned a bit before walking over to you with a knife. You closed your eyes looking away, as you thought he was coming to kill you.

"I'll be watching every move," whispered in your ear as he cut the ropes to your hands.

-

Yep nope idk if I like this 🤦🏻‍♀️