14

your pov

~
"you need to leave!" he yelled at you. you just stood there with your arms crossed. you didn't care what he said, you were staying.

"and if i don't?" you tilted your head, the angrier you got.

"y/n i'm not doing this. you're leaving on your own or i'll make you."

"why do you want me to leave so bad! you're the one that kidnapped me in the first place!" you yelled your arms flaring around the place. he just rubbed his eyes with his fingers, obviously annoyed. "you know what i'm done, fuck you, fuck this house, fuck your love! i don't need you!"

colby looked up, sorrow in his face. he tried to touch your arm as he walked over, but you just moved over. "y/n, baby i'm sorry. but i love you  and care about you. you need to be with troy family, i know they miss you
more than anything. please, you need to go home." colby broke into a whisper. your head was turned and faced down as he talked of you.

"i guess this whole thing was a lie." you grabbed the ring that was on your finger and threw it at him. you looked at him about to say you were going to leave when you heard loud hard bangs on the door.

"FBI open up!" colby looked at the door then back at you in full shock. you saw the terror in his face.

"come, come!" he said quietly, pulling you into the kitchen and making you stuff yourself in a small cubby hole.

why the fuck is this all happening? kat coming here, now the FBI?

-

colby's pov

i opened the door breathing heavy. 3 guys in dark blue suits stood outside my door with badges that had the letters "FBI" in yellow on them.

"colby brock?" one dude asked, taking his glasses off.   i could feel the tension between the both of us.

"yes, and you are?" i asked.

"mr. simours and i'm here to investigate your home. katrina straut has announced you have been kidnapping and slavering girls. is that right mr. brock?" he said looking at a piece of paper.

"i just don't think you have the right-" i was cut off by him shaking me his warrant. i sigh letting them through, as they had proof.

they searched all around, liking behind the couch. one downstairs, one upstairs and mr. simours on the middle floor. i stood there tapping my foot in anxiousness, i didn't want them to find y/n. she would be in trouble and caught, and i would be in prison.

i saw him walk into the kitchen making me follow him slowly watching and he looked around. the other dudes came back there and looked around with him. i but my nails as he started to look in the cabinets.

he was right in front of the cabinet i hid y/n in, and opened it. i froze in place thinking they found her but they closed the door standing up.

"clear." the one cop said to the boys that were around him. my breath starts back up and i smiled a bit, knowing what y/n was doing. i looked in the dark small hallway seeing her hiding behind the door. i smiled at her and winked before i walked the officers to the door.

"we are sorry for the disturbances, mr. brick" before he could finish i butted in.

"brock." i said in annoyance.

"yes, brock." he sarcastically said. "well you have-" he was cut off by a broom falling over i jumped in surprised feeling someone grab my arms and tie them behind my back. pain struck through my whole body from my wrist quickly twisting from a cop cuffing me up.

"agh what the hell!" i yelled. "let me go."

"i found her!" i heard the 'wanna be' cop say.

"no." i whispered. i looked up seeing him with y/n in his hands. "don't touch her, deviant!"

"looks like you already did." he said quite calmly. he pulled her shirt down from her neck a bit showing the love bites i left.

"i didn't hurt her! i promise!" i started to feel tears in my eyes. i tried my hardest to resist crying, seeing
y/n held in someone else's property hurt me.

"take him in, boys. i got this one."
-

i haven't posted in almost a moNTH. i'm sorry guys. anyone's still active?
♥️♥️