O7.

August...

I Was Sitting In My Livingroom Smoking A Blunt..Just Chilling. The Boys Was In Daycare & Milan Was At The Dance Studio, She Didn't Wanna Stay The Night Again & Jayceon Wanted To Be At Her house Another night. But I Wasn't Feeling Right At All...It Just Felt Like Some Bullshit Bouta Happen & Its Gon' Cause Hella Drama. I Took One Last Puff From My Blunt & Sprayed Some Air Freshener. I Went To The Kitchen And Grabbed The Bag Of Cheetos Out The Food Pantry & Started Back To The Livingroom. I Sat On The Couch And Started Flipping Through The Channels ... UGH Ain't Shit On TV. My Phone Started Ringing..I Usually Don't Answer Numbers I Don't Know But I Just Hit Answer Anyway.

- Hello.. I Said Licking My Finger

-Mmhh I Miss Hearing That Sexy Ass Voice ...A Female Voice Said

- Huh? Wait Who Is This.. I Said Putting The Bag Of Cheetos Down

-You Don't Remember Me... She Said Giggling A Little

-Uhh..No...I Said Raising My Eyebrow

-It's Me Silly ...London. Remember Your Crazy Ass Baby Momma Tried To Choke Me To Death !! ... She Said Laughing

-Oh Yeah. I Remember. Wassup Shawty. How You Get My Number ... I Asked Curiously

-A Friend Gave It To Me, But Are You Busy Tonight? ...She Said Seductively

-Nah, I Ain't Busy Shawty...I Said Licking My Lips Reminiscing About The Good Head She Knew How To Give A Nigga.

-Good. You Still Live In That Same House On Hoover Boulevard? ...She Asked Me Excitedly

-Yeah, You Should Come Through Around 12 ..I Said Eating My Cheetos Again

-Okay Daddy...Can't Wait Wait To See You Again. ...She Said Before Hanging Up.

Shidd, I Can't Even Lie! I Forgot About London's Sexy Ass. After Milan Tried To Kill Her She Never Hit Me Up Again. Since Milan Ain't Been Tryna Give A Nigga None So I Might As Well Get It From SomeWhere Else & We Ain't Together Anyway So It Shouldn't Even Matter Who I'm Fxcking.

--------

Around 11:30pm I Had Fell Asleep But The Doorbell Woke Me Up Out My Sleep. I Groggily Walked Down The Stairs And Answered The Door. London Stood There Wearing A Long Black Coat. And Red Heels. Damn I Forgot Shawty Was Coming By.

"Hey Baby..Sorry, I'm Early, I Just Couldn't Wait To See You." She Said Biting Her Lip

"It's A'ight Ma...Come In." I Said Moving Aside

We Went Upstairs To My Bedroom And She Took Her Coat Off Revealing Her Black & Red Lace Bra And Panty Set She Said Wearing. I Pulled Her Onto My Lap So She Was Straddling Me And Kissed Her Lustfully. Y'all May Call Me Trifling For What Happened Next But I Couldn't Control Myself London Was Thick When We First Met But She Got Even More Thicker Over The Years. I Couldn't Help But Tear Shawty's Cheeks Up !!! Imma Be Completely Honest Wit' Y'all..What I'm Doing With London Dont Mean Shit To Me..Its Just Something To Keep Me Occupied, The Only Position I Will Fxck London In Is When I Hit It From The Back ! Ion Plan On Taking Her Serious Relationship Wise Anyway So What I Need To Look At Her Face For!!. A Few Hours Later She Left...I Picked Up My Phone & Saw I Had A Few Missed Calls &&. One Of Them Was From Milan.. I Texted Her Instead Cuz I Knew She Would Be Sleep, Ion Wanna Wake Her Up.

"Sorry I Missed Ya' Call Beautiful.. I Just Woke Up But I'll Call You In The Morning. I Love You ❤😍😘😚💓💕💖💗💘💟"

After I Sent Her That Text Message I Ended Falling Right Back To Sleep ...Like I Said Before Call Me Trifling or Whatever It Is You Think Of Me But I Do Love Milan...I Really Do But A Nigga Got Needs Too & If She Ain't Willing To Fulfill Those Needs Then Oh Well..

____________________________________________________________

AHHHHHH WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT AUGUST DOING WHAT HE JUST DID !!!! DO YOU THINK HE WAS WRONG ??? OR WAS HE RIGHT ???? DO YOU THINK MILAN WILL FIND OUT ?????