15.

M I L A N ....

I Can't Even Lie I Was Hurt When Khalil Told Me We Should Be Friends! I Was Actually Starting To Get Closer To Him...And Started Catching Some Feelings. I Kissed Khalil On The Cheek And Got Out His Car, He Drove Off Into The Distance Until I Couldn't See His Car Anymore. I Forgot August Was Here ..UGH What Could He Possibly Want ! At This Point He Was The Last Person I Wanna Talk To !.

"You Still Fxcking With That Nigga .." He Said Shaking His Head.

"...Whatever... Why Are You Here." I Said Unlocking My Front Door.

"Well I Came By To See You We Gotta Talk." He Said Walking Inside My House Behind Me.

"What Do We Gotta Talk About .." I Said Putting My Purse Down And Sitting On My Couch.

"Us.." He Said Sitting Next To Me.

"..What About 'Us'. There Is No 'Us'.." I Said Rolling My Eyes

"See Thats Why Our Relationship Ain't Going No Where!! You And Ya Childish Ways And This Ole' Shitty Ass Attitude!" He Said Shaking His head.

"Wait, Wait, Wait ... My Shitty Ass Attitude And My Childish Ways !! Nigga You Was The One Doing Dirty And Cheating !!! You Say I'm Childish But You The One Tryna Take My Son Away From Me Because I Wanna Move On!!!! August You Said So Yaself That If I Choose To Move On Then It'll Be Okay !!! But As Soon As I Find Someone To Possibly Move On With You Get Jealous And Start Trying To Take My Happiness Away !! All Because Of You And Your Selfish Ass Attitude Khalil Doesn't Wanna Be Anything More Than Friends .." I Said While August Just Sat There Shaking His Head.

"You Over Reacting!! That Nigga Ain't Give A Damn About You Milan !!! You Never Knew It But Chris Never Liked Khalil !! Why ? because He Was Nothing But A Player All He Was Finna Do Was Fuck And Duck Yo' Gullible Ass Like Joquon Did! That Nigga Ain't Go To Ya Moms House For No Reason Milan !! Not Only Did He Come Back Into Your Life For A Fxck And Duck But I Think That Nigga Still Married !!!! He Came Back To Houston About a few Years Ago And Was Telling Chris How He Had Married Some Bitch Named Carrie And They Had 2 Kids Together !!! ... I Dont Know What The Fxck He Came For, But If It Was For You Then It Was Only So He Could Fxck ! .." August Said With This One Vain Popping Out His Neck.

I Couldn't Believe What My Ears Were Hearing, Could August Be Telling The Truth ? Or He Could He Be Lying ?. Would Khalil Really Do That ? Who Can I Trust ? ..My Mind Was Flooded With Questions. I Sat On The Couch And Just Stared At The Floor..August Sat Next To Me And Sighed.

"Look, I'm Sorry ...I Shouldn't Have Told You Like That...But He Ain't No Good Mimi. I Know I Did You Wrong Baby But I Regret It And I Really Do Love You.." He Said Putting His Arm Around Me.

I Didn't Say Nothing..I Just Stared At The Floor. Ever Since Me And August Divorced, No Other Relationship Has Worked Out For Me....Maybe I Just Need To Be Single..

"Can You Watch The Boys For Me Tonight." I Asked Grabbing My Purse

"Yeah. I Got You." He Said Nodding His Head.

I Walked Out My House And Go In My Car ...I Wanna Find Out For Myself If Its True. I Sped Down The Highway And Headed Towards The Hotel He Was Staying At.UGH All These Damn Cars In The Way !!. Once I Got There He Was Putting His Bags In His Car About To Leave. I Parked My Car And Started Walking Towards Him.

"Milan What You Doing Here." He Asked Walking Over To Me.

"We Gotta Talk Khalil ..." I Said Folding My Arms

"Milan I Dont Got Enough Time To Talk.."He Said Sighing

"Why You In Such A Hurry To Get Back Houston ..." I Asked With A Fake Smile

"Because...." He Said Stuffing His Hands In His Pockets.

"Because Why ? Is Carrie Getting Worried?? ... Yeah I Know About Your Wife.." I Said Realizing The Shocked Impression On His Face.

"Milan Im Sor-" He Started But I Stopped Him

"Why'd You Come Back To See Me ! Telling Me All That Bullshit About How Much You Missed Me And How You Always Thought About Me !! ...Was It The Truth..Or Was It All A Lie Just So You Could Fxck ??? ..." I Said Looking Him Right In His Eyes

"...I Am Married, I Have 2 Kids ..They Are Both Girls. And Honestly, I Came Back To See You Because You Were An Old Friend...I Wanted To See How You Were Doing. Me And My Wife Just Got Back Together And She Ain't Been Giving Me None...All The Shit About How I Missed You And Everything Was All Just Apart Of The Plan For Me To Have Sex Wit' You, I Knew That In High School People would Say That You Were Pretty Easy So I Wanted To See If You Still Were." He Said With His Hands Stuffed In His Pockets.

I Started Busting Out Laughing,I Told Khalil Goodbye And Headed Back To My Car. Wow, August Did The Same Thing Because I Wasn't Giving Him None He Went And Had Sex With London. Now That Bitch Talking Bout She Pregnant....Maybe Its True What They Say All Men Are The Same. I Shook My Head And Got In My Car. I Turned On The Radio And The Worst By Jhene Aiko Started Playing..Yass This Is My Song. As I Was Sitting At The Stop Light I Just Happened To Look Over And See London's Ole' Thot Ass In The Car With Some Nigga ...LIKE I SAID !! WHEN I SEE HER IMMA BEAT HER ASS !!!!. When The Light Turned Green, Instead Of Turning Right To Go Home I Kept Going Straight. I Didn't Want Them To Actually Know I Was Following Them So I Stayed One Car Behind Them. They Pulled Into The Parking Lot Of 7/11 To Get Gas. I Got Out My Car And Jumped In Front Of Her So She Couldn't Get Into The Store

"Wassup London .." I Said Tapping Her Shoulder.

"H-Hey Milan." She Said With Wide Eyes

"...So August Told Me You Was Talking Shit About My Kids." I Said Putting My Hair Into A Ponytail

"Why You Mad,Ya Kids Is Weird As Fxck !" She Said Rolling Her Eyes

...I Stood There And Stared At Her For A Few Seconds And Then I Heard Chris's Voice In My Ear "BEAT HER ASS MIMI !!!" So I Hit Her And Then It Was A Wrap ! I Kept Punching Her And Smacking Her Ass Around. Then This B!tch Starts Screaming For Help. 7/11 Was Already Packed Today For Some Reason So It Was Huge Crowd Of People Watching And Recording It All. Once I Felt Like She Had Enough, I Let Her Go...I Looked Down And We Stomach and Seen A Tan Bubble Thingy. I Kicked HEr IN Her Stomach And A Loud POP ! MAde Everybody Jump.

"YOU STUPID ASS B!TCH !!!!" I Said Pulling The Now Popped Fake Belly Out From Under HEr Shirt.

I Knew The Owners Had Called The Cops So I Walked Over To The Sidewalk In Front Of The Store And Called August To Let Him Know I Was Bouta Get Arrested And I Would Explain Everthing To Him When He Came And Got Me Out. Within 5 Minutes The Cops Had Sped Into The Parking Lot. London Was Up From The Ground Limping And With Tears, Blood And Bruises All Over Her Face. The Cops Put Me In Handcuffs, And Put Me In The Back Seat OF The Car. I Wasn't Fazed By Any Of This ... I've Been Arrested For Fighting Before So I Wasn't Nervous Or Anything. I Was Just Chilling. The 2 Cop Cars Were Parked Next To Eachother So London Was Looking Through The Cop Car's Window That She Was In While Glaring At Me. I Smiled At Her And Turned Away. The Cop Got In The Car And Looked At Me Through The Rear View Mirror.

"..Pretty Girl Like You Shouldn't Be Fighting." He Said Sighing

"......................." I didn't Say Nothing Just Stared Out The Window.

I Wasn't Saying Shit To Him ! Like Why The Hell Are You Trying To Make A Conversation Spark With Me I Don't Like Cops Period ! Most OF Em' Are Disrespectful, Rude, And Just Plain Assholes ! After What Felt Like Forever Of Us Riding To The Police Station He Got Me Out The Car And We Walked Into The Police Station And They Put Me And London In A Holding Cell. London Was Steady Eye Balling Me...I Should Smack Her Again ! But I'm Not Gonna Do That. I Called August From The Jail Phone And He Said He Had Just Left The Bank Which Was About 30 Minutes From Here. I Sat On The Bench And Sighed ...London Was Still Looking At Me.

"London What Is You Looking At.." I Said Rolling My Eyes

"..............." She Didn't Say Nothing She Just Turned Away From Me And Looked At The Floor.

.____________________________________________________________________________.

Comment What You Thought About This Chapter <3 Thanks <3