THE DANCE

Its my first year of high school.  I like this really cute boy in class, his name is Tony, he is tall and skinny, light brown eyes thin lips, dark brown hair. tony is not just a teenager, some people beleave he is a teen who never felt love and this is when i come in and you shall see later then you will know the story that leads to this love.

          It was a Tues crap I'm late i said to myself, i quickly down the stairs and out the front door not careing what i was wearing. I have finals crap i didnf study i need my best friend tony shit hes not here. I'll be fine ill nail it for shur.
       Tonight is the dancei asked tony if he would like to go with me he said yes. We show up too the dance i was waering a dark blue dress that wdnt to my knees my hair was curld with light thin blond stips flowing and my lips perficly curved and bright red i eyes lighter than day.
        Omg im sitting so beutifuly but yet waiting for somone to ask me too dance when... Oh crap Tony you scared me he says sorry and says may i have this dance as his eyes look right into mine his hand fits so perficly in mine his lips make a perfect amile how can i say no.
        Its been an hour. Omg his hands are on my waist we look into eachothers eyes when he says ccan i tell u sothing? Ive been wanting to tell u this when im with u i feel alive and i dont see anyone else so ive also been wanting to ask will u go out with me? Yes! I said loudly oops srry he just smiles and we dance the night away