Chapter 5: the PARTY!!!!!

Michaels POV

We send invites to every one on our contact list.

2 hours later it was 7:30 and people started to show up.we had music blaring. We had chips  and drinks set out. There were people out in the back yard,in the pool, at the fire and in the house. FUCK THERE WERE PEOPLE EVERY WHERE!!!!!

Emily's POV

There was a lot of people every where the house was a mess and I just wanted to get away from the SHIT that's out there!! I decided to go in my room and play my electric guitar when I got bored of that I was on face book and Instagram and all that shit!

Then I went back to my guitar. Then I got a text from Ash.

(Ash)Babe where are you?

(Emily ) FUCK IM NOT TELLING YOU! (I'm in my room)

Not even 30 seconds and some one was banging on the door. FUCK LET ME IN!

Just give me a  minuet! I got up and unlock the door. Don't for get to lock it! Ok.Ash said.

(Ash) what are you doing in here?

(Me) I forgot I'm really not a big fan of party's and I'm playing the guitar!

I'm started to play DONT STOP me favourite song by them and ash started to the drums on my desk we sang all there song and a handful of one directions song.

We finished playing and I layed back in my bed.All of a sudden he jumped in to my bed, we talked until i fell asleep in his arms.

Ashton's POV

Emily feel asleep in my arms and the next thing I knew I woke up to someone knocking at the door I looked at the time it the clock and it  was 8:30 in the morning, we got out of the bed and out to the kitchen where there was a huge mess and garbage all over the back yard.