chapter nineteen: ripped clothes and sprinkle mountain

I roll up my white thigh highs after I put on my little baby blue top and shorts. I had curled my hair this morning so I wrapped a white ribbon around my curls then made a bow in the front. I go and grab buttercup and my paci from off the bed. I stick my paci in my mouth and run my fingers through my air. My tiny footsteps are heard as I walk across the cold wooden floor.

I walked to Daddy's office and slowly peaked inside. It was very bright because Lucien's office windows were opened which was weird. It was always dark in here. Daddy was wearing in glasses and reading through some old books on the couch. "Come in princess." I hear his deep voice say. I slowly walk in and I close the door shut.

He pats his lap. I scamper over then jump onto his lap. He wraps his arms around me so now the book is in front of me. I squint looking at the words. It was not in English. I turn my head so I'm looking up at him. "It's in Latin sweetheart. I'm just going over some strategies."

"Daddy knows 'watin' an watewies'?" He chuckles then nods.

"I had to learn it and let me tell you, Cara, it was not the most exciting thing to do. At least I get to read these old books now."

I take the pacifier out of my mouth and it falls to my chest because of the leash that was connected to my shirt strap. "Now Daddy is the smartest out of the whole wide world." He laughs and I frown.

"Well you are obviously," I exaggerate then stand up on the couch. "Daddy's the best! Daddy's smartest! Daddy's got a big-" he pulls me down and into his lap. "Dinosaur."

"Cara," he warns eying me dangerously. I giggle as I straddle his lap. Slowly I start to move my hips into his. "Cara." This time he's trying to contain a moan.

I move faster. "Oh, Daddy. I think I'm feeling your big dinosaur right now." Visibly his eyes darken as he grabs onto my waist tightly. I already feel myself on edge and I still had my shorts on. No one could ever make me feel this way except Lucien.

He then starts to unbutton my shorts. He gets frustrated and rips them open with a growl. "Daddy!" I whine loudly.

"I'll get you new ones princess," he doesn't look at me and only concentrates on rubbing me through my little polka dotted panties. I quickly got over the shorts. Suddenly he stops. "Move your hips babydoll."

I don't waste a second. I desperately start to move my hips against his hand. "Please more, Daddy. Please I've been a real good girl." I beg making puppy dog eyes.

"Fûck! Daddy's gonna make you feel so good princess," he curses before grabbing my hips once again. He pulls me off his lap like I'm a feather to him. He position me so I'm bent over the couch arm rest. I make sure to stick my aśs up knowing that'll get him even harder for me. A firm spank is planted on my bottom. "You're my naughty little girl, right princess?"

"Mmm yes, Daddy."

🌸

🌸

After me and Daddy had our little adventure we got ready then went on errands. Most of them had to do with the pack and Daddy going to boss people around. He is the boss after all. I go and visit my brother first who's training by the border. He talks about a girl he met at the packhouse and I'm glad that he's adjusting well. Next we go to Helen's who's babysitting Mandy. It's been awhile but we still had plans for our future trip to Panda Land.

When me and Daddy get back it's time for dinner. He offers to cook but I insist that I make dinner tonight. This had to be worth at least five stickers for my chore chart. Once I get enough stickers I get the giant bear from the department store. Thinking about hugging it is all that motivates me. I look over the kitchen counter and see he's at the dining table. He's wearing glasses, has his laptop out, and is also reading one of those old books.

I contemplate what to make Lucien for dinner. "Lightbulb!" I giggle as I get an idea. I choose spaghetti because it's simple and I won't totally destroy it. Daddy is definitely the best cook in this relationship. I only specialize in cupcakes.

I start boiling some water on the stove then i try to climb on the counter so I can open the spice cabinet. "Need help Babygirl?" I hear Daddy close his book. I continue reach for the handle.

"No, no, I've got this LadyBug." I grab the handle but then I slip. In a split second Daddy catching me and holding me tight. Next thing I know something is falling on us. I open one eye as we are pelted with little things. I find that our large container of sprinkles had fallen when I opened the cabinet. I look up at daddy who has a bunch of little sprinkles covering his hair.

"I need you to be more careful little one." he shakes his head as he sets me on my feet. We are in a pile of colorful sprinkles so I step on his shoes and hold onto his shoulders.

"I-I'm sorry Daddy. I was just trying to make you a nice dinner on my own." I tell him completely dismayed.

"I'm glad you wanted to do something on your own but you've got to know when you need help. Next time you'll ask me for help, okay baby?" I nod and he embraces me. "Can I tell you something Cara?"

"Mmhm." I lean against his chest as I continue to embrace him.

"This is a sweet moment."

I pull away then reach up to dust the sprinkles out of his dark hair. "And not just because were covered in sprinkles Daddy."

"No, I kind of like it princess." he chuckles and that causes me to burst out in laughter. We stay there, happy, in our little mountain of sweet sprinkles.