Chapter 5

Zandra.

I woke at around seven AM, after spending the evening getting to know Leandro better. And I have to say. Wow.
He doesn't have a girlfriend, most importantly. He was charming, sweet, confident and drop dead gorgeous. His hair. I just wanted to sit and play with it all day long. Well, that and other things. I've been known to spontaneously, pounce on a few of my male friends before. But this was different. I didn't just want sex from him, I wanted more.

Breakfast was served at around seven thirty, so I got into my sweatpants and cropped top, and went to wake Lacey.
When I entered her room, I saw that she was curled up on the bed in her pjs and hoodie, with a bag of half eaten Cheetos . I knew exactly what she's been doing. As I approached her bed I could smell the smoke on her hoodie. The naughty little pot head.

"Lacey! Wake up!" I remorselessly, shook her.
"You had a smoke without me?"

She stretched and yawned before she answered.

"I had other company." She sighed before rolling back over.

"What? You better tell me about it over breakfast, you bitch." I shook her again.

"Hmm. No breakfast....just sleep." She yawned before she dropped back off.

I scoffed and headed out for breakfast by myself.
The canteen was small to say it belonged to such a big building, but from what I could gather, there was only a little over fifty students here.
I got a large cappuccino and some blueberry pancakes, and sat at a table in the corner of the dining hall.
I observed the different groups of students that entered.
A small group of girls came in and walked upto my table.

To say it was first thing in the morning, they were all primed to perfection. Well if you're into that kind of thing. Myself? I think I look great in my sweatpants. Fuck the haters.

I sat back in my seat as they approached. Was I nervous? Heck no, I eat this type of bitch for breakfast. There was four of them, all dressed in preppy outfits. Like seriously?
What the hell is this? Mean girls?
The "ringleader" looking one had platinum blond hair and was donning a pair of Gucci shades. Indoors, ok then.

"I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?" She screwed up her nose and shook her head as she spoke.

"That depends on who's asking." I Shrugged, sizing up the bitches tall skinny frame.
"I'm Levi. This is Marney, that's Heather, and that is Polly.
Marney was honey-blond, also tall and slim.
Heather had short curly hair, and a seriously salty demeanour.
And Polly was kinda scratchy looking, with visible hickies on her neck. Nice.
They all stood staring at me with their hands on their hips. Now, I don't react well to intimidation. I don't know what they wanted. A stand of ovation for telling me their names? The fuck did I care about who they are?

"Well. That's nice for you but if you don't mind, you're curdling my coffee." I sniggered.
They all gasped and Levi bent down to get in my face and took off her shades.

"I don't know who you think you are, but you better know who you're speaking to. I am Levi Stafford." She sneered. So
I gulped my coffee, got up into her face and replied.

"I don't care if you're the queen of England. I just told you to fuck off."

She narrowed her eyes and continued to glare at me. Again with the intimidation.
I felt a twinge in my gullet so I thought 'fuck it' and burped straight in her face, and relaxed back into my seat. The other girls gasped as she burst into a screaming fit and ran to the restrooms. They hastily followed. I sat and chuckled to myself. There's no way that I'm letting some stuck up bitch get in my face like that.