Regret

The car was coming straight at you, "Y/n!!!!" Corbyn yelled. Jonah saw and he ran and pushed you outta the way and the car ran over Jonah's leg. "Ow.." you said. You look next to you and Jonah is right there "oh my god..Jonah!" You crawled to him, picked him up and put him on the bench. "Jonah. I'm sorry." You said. He mumbled. You started to cry "I'm sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen, I shouldn't of freaked out on Corbyn! I'm-" Jonah sat up wiped your tears and kissed you. "Jonah.." he smiled and you hugged him "again..I'm sorry." You said. "It's okay don't worry, I just want you to be safe." He replied. You smiled. "Jonah we need to get you to the hospital." Corbyn said. "Yeah probably. " Jonah replied. You and Corbyn both carried Jonah to the closest hospital. "Here we are" corbyn said. "I'll sign him in" you said, and you walked to the front desk. "What happened? Why was Y/N running across the road?" Jonah asked. "Well.. I was explaining to her that you actually love her more than just a fan." Corbyn said. "Wait.. you told her I have a crush on her?" Jonah said. "No, she just kept saying you will only love her as a fan" corbyn said. "Oh. Well I-" Y/N came over "you're signed in" you said smiling. Jonah looked at you and smiled "I love your smile" he said. "Oh thank you!" She replied. The doctor came and picked up Jonah and put him in a wheel chair, and wheeled him to his room. You sigh, "what's wrong?" Corbyn said. "I know it's my fault." You said. "At least he didn't die" he replied. "Don't let me think of that" You said. It's all my fault only if I didn't freak out on Corbyn. Jonah would be fine. I wish I stayed home. I wish I dealt with my parents screaming. I'm sorry Jonah. A couple of hours past and Jonah came out with a cast and crutches. You wanted to cry. "Hey jo." Corbyn said. "Hey," he replied. "Y/N you should get home." He continued. "No! I don't want to go home." You yelled. "You gotta go home." Jonah said. "Fine." You said, and Corbyn, Jonah and you walk to Corbyn's car. You look outside while corbyn was driving. "Y/N how you doing back there?" Corbyn asks. "I'm doing good. Thanks. " you replied. You arrived home and you get out of the car. "See you soon" and you walked inside and your dad was waiting for you in his chair. "Where the fuck were you." He said in a nasty tone. "I uh.. was with friends." You replied. "For that long!" He yelled. "Yes.." You started to shake. He gets closer, "Where were you exactly." He said. "I was at the park" you said and you backed away. He gets angry and punches you.  "Ow! Dad!" You started to cry, you run upstairs and cried on your bed for the entire night.

~
Hey! Gosh I haven't posted in forever but oof it's short if you want to follow my other social medias go ahead!

Instagram- @blessinglogey

Twitter @otakulove8

I'm also working on a Logan Paul fanfic so be out soon hopefully enjoy:) ♡