I Love You

You were crying in your room, and you heard a knock on the door. you wiped your tears and open the door "hello..?" you answered. Corbyn was at the door smiling, "Hey! You left your bag in my car" he handed you, your bag "Oh, thanks." You grabbed your bag " see ya" you continued. "See ya!" Corbyn left. You closer your door and put your bag on the floor and laid on your bed thinking. 2 hours later you get off your bed and walk outside. You decide To walk to the park just to get away from your parents. You were walking down the street and you saw a little girl crying, you immediately ran towards her. "What's wrong little one?" You asked " I can't find my big brother" she sniffles. "Its okay don't cry, where was he last?" You asked. " he said he was going to the hospital to visit a friend." She anwered. "Okay I'll bring you there. Hold my hand and I'll bring you there" you said. The little girl smiles and holds your hand and you both start to walk to the hospital. After about 15 mins you reach the hospital and walk inside. "big brother!!!" She yells. Her big brother happens to be Zach. "Oh zach that's your sister? That's Reese?" You said. "Yep isn't she a cutie" zach smiled. "She is," you look around. "Zach?" You continued. "Yeah what is it?" He said. "Where's Jonah.." You asked. "Uh in his assigned room. Why?" He answered. "I just want to see him while I'm here." You said walking to Jonah. You walked into Jonah's room and looked at him sleeping. You whispered "Im sorry.." You started to cry and you ran to sit next to him and you held his hand. "Im so sorry..this is all my fault. I should've killed myself when I had the chance so this wouldn't of happened to you." You started to ball your eyes out and Jonah puts his hand on your face and kisses you. "Don't blame yourself. If I wasn't there you would've died. And I don't want that." He said. "I love you" You wiped your tears and hugged him gently. "Go get some rest, you had a long day." Jonah said. "Okay" you smiled and walked out,"bye zach nice seeing you!" You yelled "bye!" Zach yelled. You walked home and went to bed.

Hi:,) its been ages since I wrote a chapter and hopefully I'm back for good I love making chapters ♡ and you guys seem to love it i also am writing a logan one so hope you like that ♥ anyway follow my Insta @joyouslcgan I'm very active on that so enjoy <3