Acknowledgments

It's almost been half a month since I was supposed to post this, but it is finally here. My hopes are that you've enjoyed the different atmosphere that I've taken. For anyone who is confused, this takes place over five years, fifth grade to ninth grade in the US schooling system. It was different than what I'm used to writing, and I'm sure it's different than what most have read, but I like the way it turned out. 

I have personal conflicts in terms of family bonds and feeling connected with my own family. I feel like this is how a bond should be, caring for each other no matter what. But many kids are ignorant to their parents, and for some, I know that this is for good reason, but this fic was an ideal parent to me. 

In any case, I feel it necessary to make that clear. 

I also want to thank you once again to JuliaVeronik8 for the awesome cover. 

Also, check out In_Hind_Sight to check out her stories. Read her side to this prompt, too! Because she's an amazing writer and has more to offer than I can say. I also want to thank her for inspiring me for the fourth year of this story because I honestly didn't know what I was going to do for it. This fanfic was at a standstill, but she helped me through it so that I could get it out to you today. Wouldn't have done it without her and please see what she's written because you will not be disappointed.

Also, fun fact: This fanfic was supposed to be around 2000 words or so. I freaking hit almost 6,000! Like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???? XD 

Anyway, thanks for reading and follow me for updates on when the next one will be or any of my stories. Also, if anyone's interested, please read my fic Holding On, because there is a  vote at the end of that fanfic for the next upcoming one shot. ^^ Peace~

~Serpex