CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

NATE’S POV

Sorry for taking a lot of time before I write to you. Honestly, I don’t know what’s going on or what’s happening.

Oo, sobrang mahal ko na si Gel eh. Nothing and no one can ever change that fact.

Pero, I don’t know if I’m being a jerk, believing her sa chat namin.

Everyday, I feel suffering about the state of our relationship.

I don’t know if I’m being a jerk na maniwala sa sinasabi niya sa akin after we meet personally. Bakit ganun? There’s a big difference between sa relationship namin pag nagkikita at sa chat? She’s very sweet, considerate and caring when we’re chatting but pag nagkikita kami, all she does is humiliate me infront of everyone, yell at me publicly and ruin my character. Pero kahit nacoconfuse na ako ngayon, I still love her.

Nandito nga pala ako sa condo ko. Yep. Nakacondo lang ako because my parents left me here and they stayed sa part ng America. I don’t know where and I don’t care. Buti at nagkaayos na sila and they’re happy now. They just call me once a month para kamustahin, pero after that, I’ll be waiting another month for them to call. Oo, nangungulila ako ngayon because they aren’t here. I love them but because of what they’re doing, they’re giving me a reason to not care about them anymore.

It’s 11:00 and I’m here nga.

“NATY! I’m hungry! Let’s eat na!”

She hopped off the couch and interwined her arms with mine.

“HUH?! Pero ang aga pa ha.”

“I’m terribly hungry!”

“Owww. Sorry. Okay, I’ll prepare our lunch n—“

“Stop! No need!”

“What?!”

“Because—“

“What?”

“Come with me!”

Kinover niya yung eyes ko then pinalakad ako and I don’t even know where we’re going.

We stopped.

“Here! It’s for you!”

Tinanggal niya yung pagkakacover and---

O___O

“What do you think, my Naty?”

“It’s it’s--- sweet!”

“Awwww! Thanks!”

You know what she did? Pinunta niya ako sa dining room ng condo. Maliit lang yun and merong 2 seats for dining.

Nakaprepare sa center table yung plato with rice and lemon chicken which is my favorite.

Yuuum! She’s one of the best talaga.

Yes.

“She” is referring to Sabby.

I can’t tell you who she is pa, maybe at the right time. Baka mashock kayo kase ako I was shocked when I knew that. Pero, syempre, i shouldn’t make that obvious infront of everyone.

But, over-all, she’s amazing.

I like her, but I don’t love her.

Maybe I love her in some ways, pero iba eh.

Oo nga pala, Sabby was here since 10. We watched a movie kahit umaga pa lang then pinause niya kase nagugutom na raw. Ang kulet nitong babaeng ‘to! Kung wala lang akong mahal, baka siya magustuhan ko eh! HAHA!