Part Two

"Milo will you please tell me what is going on ?" I asked as he took my hand and began pulling me towards what looked like a small crawlspace. "Shhh don't make a sound" he told me as two men walked into the room, maybe they could help. I don't know what is going on but Milo sure seems worried about these men being here, I decided it was best to just do as he told me and kept quiet. Once the men left Milo turned towards me and placed his hand on my cheek, " Oh my beautiful Sky, there is so much I want to tell you but I can't. You have to figure them out on your own, you have to remember your life on your own. All I can do is keep you safe until you remember" was all he said. I heard what sounded like some kind of roller coaster or a small train and began to smile. I remembered when I first met Milo we went on this train ride together, it was perfect just the two of us. "Milo I remember the train" I whispered as I slowly got up and walked further into the darkness with him following close behind me. I don't know what I was expecting to find but as soon as I saw it my heart raced, "This is the way Milo the way to the life we always wanted" I whispered as the small train came closer.