Part Three

"What all do you remember Sky" he asked while wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my shoulder. "I remember you my love. I remember the happiest day of our young lives got taken from us by those monsters" the last part came out more of a whisper as tears poured from both of our eyes. " I promise we will get our happy ever after baby girl" he said hugging me closer and kissing my shoulder once again. I remembered how much I loved when he did that, it showed he loved me for me and it always made me feel safe. We stood like that for a few minutes longer until the car stopped right in front of us, slowly climbing into the seat and heading towards our future. The ride was mostly dark and full of secret doorways but I didn't mind it, just me and my love alone holding onto one another was all I ever needed. I was so deep in my thoughts when the car jolted to a stop, "Milo what's wrong ?" I whispered as he jumped out and checked one of the secret doors. It was stuck like something was blocking it from being opened. "I need to find something to fix the door-" he began to say but I stopped him, I had a bad feeling about what was on the other side of that door. "Milo wait, maybe there is a good reason that door wont open. I don't know but I have a bad feeling about what is on the other side of that door right now. Please just get back in the seat with me, I-I'm scared" I whispered grabbing his arm and pulling him back over to me.