Part Five

Slowly it opened and a flash of bright light blinded us as I felt Milo's touch vanishing. "M-MILO ?!" I screamed trying my hardest to hold tight to him before he was gone and I was left alone. The light soon was gone and I was laying in what felt like a bed, I jerked my head over to the right and saw my sweetheart sound asleep with his arms curled up under his head. I leaned down and kissed his cheek to make sure he really was there and that I wasn't just seeing things. "Good morning my beautiful wife" he whispered as he pulled me closer to his chest, "Good morning my handsome husband" I whispered back as I kissed his soft lips before closing my eyes and taking in his sweet smell. I remembered everything now, our wedding day was perfect. I remember looking up and seeing my father smiling down at me as he walked me down the rose covered pathway, Milo standing at the end trying to wipe his tears away. As soon as we made it to him and he took my hands from my father, his eyes were so full of happiness and tears. "Sky you are and have always been the most beautiful girl I have ever known. The day I met you I just knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with you and now look at us. I know guys aren't suppose to cry at their own wedding but the moment I saw you in your gown I just couldn't hold back. Like wow I get to spend every waking moment for the rest of my life with the most breathtakingly gorgeous girl in the whole world, How Lucky Am I ?! When I was younger I dreamed of this day and from the moment you caught my eye I couldn't imagine this moment being with anyone else. If I could I would marry you a million times over and over again, I will never stop loving you my sweetheart. God I just love you soooo much Sky" he said before kissing my hand, his vows were so sweet they brought tears to my eyes. After our wedding day was over we began our new lives happily as husband and wife in our new safe world. "I promised you we would get our happy ever after princess" Milo whispered into my ear before kissing me. "Mr. and Mrs. Milo Manheim, I think I could get use to this sweet life with you by my side" was the last thing we said to each other before drifting off to sleep safely in each others arms.