(17)

Jungkook's POV

It was the day of the party and i was so excited. We were waiting till everyone arrived. And as i thought, Taehyung was the last to arrive.

Okay, plan A: Ignore him, don't even try to look or talk to him not even once!
I thought to myself.

But the weird part was that Taehyung didn't even try to come to me. I raised my (left) eyebrow and i clenched my fists, cause Taehyung was there standing and laughing with other people. Well plan A already failed.

"Hoseok!" I called for him. He jumped out of shock and yeah.. he spilled his drink. I loved you world, don't forget about me.

A Hoseok with no facial expression walked to me, when he stood in front of me i couldn't help , but laugh at the sight.

He then pushed me away lightly. "Idiot!" He whisper-yelled when he saw the stain on his favorite shirt. Well i was still laughing.

Till i realized something, i was biting my lip, regrets regrets!!!!!

I saw a tear escaping from his eyes. "I'm so sorry i, i'm" i said in worry, but i got cut of by his laughter.

His laughter got even louder each second. Everyones attention was on us, but they couldn't hear us talking.

"And why are you laughing now?" I asked.

He tried to stop and wiped his tears away. "I have like twenty two of this shirt anyway"

My worried face expression turned into an annoyed one. "You scared me!"

Then Jimin came to us. "Is everything alright Hoseok?" He said and then he looked at me and  he looked back at Hoseok and scanned his shirt.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Seriously!?" He playfully hit him. "This 'joke' of yours is getting to old-" he wanted to continue talking about Hoseok's joke, but then someone joined our conversation, i mean, their conversation. Cause i was silent the whole time.

"I like his jokes" Taehyung said with confidence. Jimin looked at Taehyung and his cheeks slightly turned pink. "No!, i mean- i mean the joke is getting to old, but i LOVE them anyways."

Taehyung chuckled at Jimin's reaction and i was still figuring if Jimin was jealous of Taehyung or Hoseok.

Then Hoseok put his arm over my shoulder. I was shocked at first, but then i realized it was part of the plan.

"Can you guys go for a little? I want to have a conver- private conversation with Jeon Jungkook."

I cringed at the fact that he said my whole name, but anyways. Taehyungs face expression changed. His face was red. His eyebrows were pulled together.

Oh, so he gets jealous? I smirked

This feels good

~
Update:))

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!