(28)

Taehyung's POV

Someone knocked on my door and i decided to open it. It was Hoseok who held Jungkook who looked sick very tight.

"Never let him go oustide alone he was literally laying at the ground near my street!" Hoseok said before he leaved hurriedly.

Jungkook was about to faint, but i held him. I laid him on the couch and grabbed a soft blanket to keep him warm. "What did you do to end up like this." I whispered and tear escaped my eye.

***

Third person's POV

A few hours later Jungkook finally woke up. He looked around and when he finally realized he jumped up. "Why am i here again!" He whisper yelled.

He looked at Taehyung who was sleeping at the ground. Jungkook couldn't resist it so he carried Taehyung to his room.
-
Jungkook's POV

Even though i'm still not sure, i can't deny that i love him so much. I saw Taehyung widening his eyes and he got up screaming "NO DON'T DO THAT JUNGKOOK!" I got shocked at first, but i realized that he had i nightmare so i sighed from relief.

"J-jungkook"  He said and i nodded. "I missed you so much. I'll explain everything to you, it was a misunderstanding. Bogum was going to help me planning our 1st month anniversary. And Bogum apoligized a hundred times before i kind of started trusting him. I wanted to make it  day you won't forget.."

Taehyung started crying. "I wanted to show you how much i loved you and how much you meant to me, but because of my stupid idea-"

I cut him off by kissing his forehead. It was all my fault so i felt guilty. Why was i so stubborn?

"I love you so much, i'm sorry for being a asshole!"

"No, don't! You have all the rights to be mad at me" he grabbed my face.
"I love you too, lets leave this in the past."

"Uhm, but i love you more?" I chuckled.

~
This story is about to end. It's so shitty omg😂
Anyways,

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!