(22)

Jungkook's POV

So we just decided to have a casual date at home, so we can cuddle alot. Well i mean, that's what i want.

Taehyung was trying to make the couch comfortable for both of us and i was texting Hoseok for advice, cause i'm really bad at this kind of stuff.

He told me that Taehyung is a person who gets shy when he gets compliments and i know that i'm going to use that, cause i just want to see him shy. It's probably very cute. He also told me that he's a emotional person, so that's why i chose a comedy movie to watch. I like seeing different sides of him, but i wont let my baby cry.

I chuckled at my thoughts. 'baby' did i really use that? That's a thing Taehyung called me, but i really like it.

He called for my name and smiled sheepishly. I kissed his cheek and said. "It's good, don't worry" . He was shaking, but calmed at my words. He showed his beautiful box-shaped smile and i melted.

-
When the movie started we laid like with a bit of distance from each other, but that wasn't what i wanted so i moved closer to him. I felt his heartbeat and i kissed his forehead. We weren't even paying attention to the movie.

"You're so beautiful" i said and he started to blush so hard, he covered his face with his hands and i heard him giggling. Hoseok was right, i love it.

He turned to me and he put his hand through my hair he was removing my hair from my forehead. And now i was sure that Taehyung knew what i was doing.

He turned off the movie and he kissed me. It was a long, but beautiful kiss. I interrupted the kiss and i whispered "can i call you 'mine' already?"

He pecked my lips. "I thought i already was" he said with his deep voice. I smiled. And yes,we kissed a lot.

This day may not be perfect, but it meant everything to me.

~
Update:)))

To be continued..

Thanks for reading