LA!!

That is what you look like 🔝

Hi! I'm Anna Bailey Diaz, Ray Diaz's sister. Yes the Ray Diaz! I'm 18 years old and I live in Florida! Well now that I'm old enough I'm moving in with my brother and I'm Soo excited!
Living i Los Angeles has always been a dream of mine. And now my dream will come true!

Anna P.O.V.

BEEP* BEEP* BEEP*
My alarm clock went off. It's 06:00 AM
and my plane is boarding at 08:00 o'clock. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my bisnes. Than I got my outfit that I left on my bed yesterday, since all my clothes are in my suitcase. I'm wearing this:

I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun

I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun. I went downstairs and said hi to my mom and dad.

"Good morning Mama!"
She smiled and said good morning.

" Anna have something for breakfast, I made you pancakes!" my mom said. "Thanks Mom!"

I sat down and to eat my pancakes. I'm kinda sad I am leaving my mom and dad but also I'm Soo excited to live in LA and also see my brother. I haven't seen him in 5 months.

After I ate my pancakes it was time to go. I checked if I have everything and said bye to my mom. My dad is driving me to the airport. When we arrived at the airport I said bye to my dad.

"I'm going to miss you dad!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I'm going to miss you too, sweetie"
We said our goodbyes and I went in the airport. After about 20 minutes they called the name of my plane

" Flight to Los Angeles, California is boarding in 15 minutes" So I took my carry on and went in the plane.
Before we boarded I texted Ray.

Me: Ray the plane is about to take off I'll text you when I land. Love you ❤
Ray-Ray💋: Ok, have a safe flight. See you soon 💞

I turned off my phone, and we took of.

(After the plane ride cuz I'm lazy 😂)

I texted Ray and told him I landed in LA, and he told me he is outside of the airport.

I rushed to take my luggage and I got out of the airport. I was searching for Ray when I heard...

"CHIPMUNK!!" I turned around and saw Ray running up to me. I dropped my bag and ran in his arms.

"I missed you, Ray-Ray!!" I said while hugging him. "I missed you too, chipmunk!" We both laughed and let go.

"Anna I would like you to meet my best friends, these are the Martinez Twins" I knew them! They are the famous Twins with eyes like the ocean!

"In Ivan and this is my twin brother Emilio!" They both hugged me but I blushed when Emilio hugged me. I felt  butterflies in my stomach. AM I ALREADY FALLING FOR HIM?!?!?

Emilio took my luggage and put it in the trunk i got in the car. Ray was driving and Ivan in the passenger seat Soo I was left with Emilio in the back. But hey I'm not complaining!😏

(Skip the car ride)
.
.
.
When we got there the house was amazing! I got in and they showed me my room and I loved it they have decorated it just how I like. Here is my room:

 Here is my room:

"

I love it!" I screamed and hugged Ray and the twins. Oh I forgot to tell you Ruben is also living with us.

They left me in my room and I started unpacking.

It was getting late so I decided I should go to bed cuz I'm exhausted!

I put on my PJ's:

Then I got in bed and started slowly drifting off

I already love LA!!💋
.
.
.
.
What do you guys think so far? Don't forget to vote and comment!

Peace out💋