Hate?

Last chapter:
Anna P.O.V.

We got home. It was 10PM. We got there and got dressed into comfy clothes.

We decided to go to the backyard and make s'mores.

After that we went to bed.

Coachella was amazing!!

Anna P.O.V.

I woke up at 9AM. I quickly put on my outfit:

I took my luggage and put it in the car

I took my luggage and put it in the car. I went to the kitchen to have some breakfast. I saw a cereal box, so I took it and made my self some breakfast. After that everyone came in and they all ate cereal. After that we got in the car and started driving home.
.
.
.
Skip a few hours.

Anna P.O.V.

We just got home. I quickly unpacked everything and decided to chill a bit in my room.

I went on Instagram and saw the comments in my newest picture. They were awful! There were some nice ones but most of them were hate comments. I started crying, crying hard.

I know I look like a strong person, but inside I'm really not. The hate gets to me all the time. I had a really bad experience with bullying in highschool. I used to cut but now I don't, or at least I try to....

I went in the bathroom and took the blade out. I sat down and started....

"One for being fat!" I slid the blade on my wrist.

"One for being stupid!" I slid it again.

"One for being ugly!" I did it again.

"And one for being alive!" I did it the last time. I started crying even more. After about 5 minutes everything went black....

Emilio P.O.V.

Me and the boys went to Starbucks. Anna didn't want to come, so we left without her.

After we got home I went to Anna's room to bring her the coffee.

I got in the room and Anna wasn't there.

"Anna?" I said.

"Anna!" I said again but nothing. I went to knock on her bathroom. She still wasn't replying. I got scared now. I left the coffee on her counter and without thinking I broke the bathroom door now. What I saw shattered me...

"ANNA!!!" I screamed.

"Anna baby please wake up!" I said, but nothing.

"RAYY!!!" I screamed.

Ray P.O.V.

I heard Emilio yell my name from Anna's bathroom. I quickly went in there and saw...
.
.
.
Cliffhanger!!
What will happen next?
Make sure to comment and vote!

Peace out!💖
Peac